Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motherboard!

Options
  • 12-05-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I'm looking for a cheap motherboard that can hold my E6600 processor and a few GB of DRR3 Ram- any recommendations would be great and links to websites better, thx for the help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

Look around here Amazing prices http://www1.hardwareversand.de

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

ASRock G41M

8GB G.Skill

Probably not worth ordering of HWVS as it will likely end up the same price as somewhere like Dabs.ie when you factor in shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Thomas Tubs

These items cant be found on Dabs.ie- if i was to order from hardwareversand.de how much P & P would i likely have to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

These items cant be found on Dabs.ie- if i was to order from hardwareversand.de how much P & P would i likely have to pay?

€18.99 flat rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Thomas Tubs

Also i have A GeForce GT440<-- not great but is it compatible with the above motherboard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

They can be found on dabs.ie

Item|Price
    Gigabyte S775 Intel G41 DDR3 mATX|€42.86
    Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1333MHz DIMM 240-pin CL9|€41.77
    Shipping|€7.53
    Total|€92.16

The only benefit you get of going with dabs is being able to use a CC and most likely faster shipping times. It works out around the same prices. Also worth to note that the shipping is free if the order is over €100 so if you wanted to avail of that buy something worth 15 quid or so.

Advertisement