Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will the Raiders be nevermore ?

Options
  • 12-05-2012 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

The Oakland Raiders @ The Baltimore Ravens

The Raiders have radically altered there offensive style this year. 2-1 going into week 4 and an impressive win against the Chargers does show promise for the men from the black hole. Greg Olsen is the key in the Raiders offense! He is not the only target but he is the main target. 293 yards and 3 touchdowns shows how effective he's been.

The Ravens are 1-2 a loss here and can the Ravens win back the AFC North ? The Ravens used to be dependent on Jason Witten, this year they've tried to air it out a little more. Playing a spread offense style of offense. The Raiders D is coming of a win from the panthers with 11 sacks. Will Locker have time to pick apart Oakland back field ? Or will he get swallowed up by the black hole ?

Third downs on both side of the ball will win this game. Whoever has the better completion percentage will win it ! The Raiders will more than likely have Olsen on a Deep Post or a deep out route as a first read but with Johnny Knox floating around 3rd down completions could be easily got.

The Ravens 3rd down big play will be to Eddie Royal for a streak more than likely but do not ignore Jason Witten.

Prediction

Ravens +1 So the Raiders recent form shaves the normal 3 point spread from the Ravens home field advantage. A raiders win here would be a good bet

Betting

Eddie Royal and Greg Olsen to combine for 300 yards 8-1

6 or more interceptions in the game 16-3 ( My Lock of the week )

Until next time sports fans ! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

A win here and I'm sailing. I have 7 CPU games left on my schedule which will get me to 9 wins plus this one. 10 wins makes the playoffs this year.

Advertisement