Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliding door rollers

• 12-05-2012 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anybody know where to buy parts for a sliding door? needs new rollers & I don't have a clue where to look..

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi, does anybody know where to buy parts for a sliding door? needs new rollers & I don't have a clue where to look..

C & S Shutters in Finglas.:)

http://www.cs-shutters.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭kilianmanning

Sorry I meant for the bottom of a sliding door of a house..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Have you tried cleaning them out? leave them sit in WD40 / white spirit. Then roll them around to get all the dirt out of them. Then leave them sit in fresh oil + refit. Has never failed me yet...

If you need new ones try any of the places that make up doors, i'm sure they would supply you with some.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭kilianmanning

Have you tried cleaning them out? leave them sit in WD40 / white spirit. Then roll them around to get all the dirt out of them. Then leave them sit in fresh oil + refit. Has never failed me yet...

If you need new ones try any of the places that make up doors, i'm sure they would supply you with some.
    Yes cleaned them out about 2 months ago, they are sticking now again.
    They are currently off soaking in oven cleaner.:)
    And yes, one of the wheels on the roller is kind of broken so I could do with new one's..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Yes cleaned them out about 2 months ago, they are sticking now again.
    They are currently off soaking in oven cleaner.:)
    And yes, one of the wheels on the roller is kind of broken so I could do with new one's..

Cabn you take a picture or 2 of the door track and roller please?

Thanks.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement