Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford airport to manchester schedule

Options
  • 12-05-2012 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im booking flights to manchester in october and im just wondering why there are no flights to and from waterford to manchester after the 27th of october

I get the following error message from their website -

Flights do not operate on your selected travel date/s. Aer Lingus operates from Jun 21 2012 - Oct 27 2012 on days Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sun

is the route closing for good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Hmmm, maybe its just not scheduled for those months yet seeing as its winter season and all. You could always give them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭decies

Would say schedule not out yet at those dates, am going to London around that time and up to a few weeks ago there was no return flights after Halloween for me. I rang them a couple of months of go and they said winter schedule not out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭cassette50

I wish they would offer a Saturday service during the Premiership season, save me the hassle of travelling to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭SLOOPY

Hi all,

Im booking flights to manchester in october and im just wondering why there are no flights to and from waterford to manchester after the 27th of october

I get the following error message from their website -

Flights do not operate on your selected travel date/s. Aer Lingus operates from Jun 21 2012 - Oct 27 2012 on days Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sun

is the route closing for good?

Go to the Aer Lingus site to book your flights.

Aer Lingus

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭jennygirl

Waterford airport certainly is coming on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Id say there not for sale yet, Ive been looking up prices for around then too and not getting anywhere either. But I'm sure they will go on sale soon. Normally fly out at 11am, so handy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

Hi all,

thanks for ye're responses, i will wait a week and see if they update the schedule.

Judging from the week before its 90€ return to fly on the thursday and come home on the saturday, which is very impressive I think.

Thanks again, I'll update if I find out anymore..

Regards,

CZ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Aer Arann operate the Waterford routes and Kerry-Dublin route..

I do not think that Arann put their flights on sale for another 1/2 weeks, so i'd say have a look then.. Kerry-Dublin seems to be the same.

Flights are cheap if you pay early, basically only playing tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Aer Lingus will have winter flights from Waterford on sale during the week. Would expect MAN to operate around 4 weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

Schedule up and bookable now for winter.. 4x per week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Advertisement