Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show us your Portal 2 maps

Options
  • 12-05-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

I hope it's ok to make a separate thread for this, but with the release of the Portal 2 level editor that isn't fecking Hammer I figured there must be some boardies who are a bit creative.

Despite final exams I've managed to squeeze out one map. Please give it a go and give me some criticism! (picture is the link)

EEA0CDCF5C2FBB3F4EC412850B3756B0F9686BCE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

NCOr3.jpg
    :pac:

I mean to put stuff on each level if course, Game of Death style!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

If multiple threads are going to be stacking up, may be worth popping it into the
    "Half life" forum
    I think that's where there's a few threads realating to HL, Valve, TF2 etc (though I know Portal 2 isn't a shooter - as such)

I have to re-download the game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

ríomhaire wrote: »
    I hope it's ok to make a separate thread for this, but with the release of the Portal 2 level editor that isn't fecking Hammer I figured there must be some boardies who are a bit creative.
    Ooooooo... must reinstall/reactivate Steam on this machine and make a level.

Ok, I've added to my base map above, should be straight forward enough once you get the sequence right...
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=72032304

Name is kind of a joke really as you only need one Portal combo! It's mostly switch based, next one I'll try some Portal solvin'.

Not a complete chamber, but I discovered something awesome while in the test chamber today, laser tag dodge disco!! This could make any map even more hazardous: aerial faith plate on the floor with reflective cube sitting on it (so it bounces straight up and down), laser emitter at the top =
    f2krg.jpg
    A whole map covered with these would be frickin' lethal! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,443 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=68514051
    49E4F32C29ED6A17A42C28FC63F2034C1910F965
    BTW, if you had me on steam, re-add me. My account done got hacked, and they just deleted all my friends, and logged off.

Advertisement