Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duvet

Options
  • 12-05-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking to get a new Duvet for my bed at the moment. My budget is less than 100. I'm curious for peoples views on Togs (im thinking 13.5), but more curious as to whther anyone has spotted an bargains anywhere?

I'll be looking for a microfibre one as the feathers dont do me well..

Thanks in advance.

Lash.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking to get a new Duvet for my bed at the moment. My budget is less than 100. I'm curious for peoples views on Togs (im thinking 13.5), but more curious as to whther anyone has spotted an bargains anywhere?

I'll be looking for a microfibre one as the feathers dont do me well..

Thanks in advance.

Lash.

13.5 tog is a heavy winter duvet.

10.5 is more suitable for this current sort of weather.

Tesco are selling off "bounce back" double and kingsize duvets (10.5 tog) for around 30 euro.

Lidl and Aldi also regulary sell anti allergy double duvets for around 16-22 euro each.

Homestore & More also do regular half price deals on bedding and duvets from time to time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

No advice on prices but would you not consider a summer/winter duvet
    They are normally 10.5/2.5.
    I did notice a while ago that Arnotts had some good deals on Duvets.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

Thanks for the input folks. Yea i've seen a few good offers for around that price, but without sounding like an idiot, i want to get a top notch one. As i have one at the moment that is doing the job so this one i want to be nice and fancy.

Yea was torn between togs, and was leaning towards 10.5 at one stage....but for some reason (cant remember) moved towards 13.5.

Arnotts have some great offers on yet, especially on their Karla Bree line, but cant see to find any reviews so not to sure what to make of them...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Silent Night duvets are good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

So many choices.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement