Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tyres

Options
  • 12-05-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi Lads,
    Need new tyres for the car. Where is the best place in Waterford to get tyres. Need to buy 2 or 3 new tyres for a renault megane

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Clashmore wrote: »
    Hi Lads,
    Need new tyres for the car. Where is the best place in Waterford to get tyres. Need to buy 2 or 3 new tyres for a renault megane

Cheers
    billy ryan in ferrybank or tom geraghty tyres

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

larry guinan out the cork road.... great lads out there

http://waterford.ratemyarea.com/places/larry-guinan-tyres-122485

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

Clashmore wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Cheers

I would'nt go anywhere other than Geraghty tyres, David Geraghty is a top man and will always look after you if you are a regular customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Typhoon. wrote: »
    larry guinan out the cork road.... great lads out there

http://waterford.ratemyarea.com/places/larry-guinan-tyres-122485

Definitely recommend the lads aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

billy ryan ferry bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Faq wrote: »
    billy ryan ferry bank

And another one

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Brian @ Samri Tyres, Six Cross Roads Business Park, 087 745 7403 (Its the only number for the unit). 15"from €55, 16" from €60 and 17" from €85 according to the sign outside the door anyway.

Used him several times on several cars. He does crash repairs and car servicing also. I'd highly recommend him

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Faq wrote: »
    billy ryan ferry bank

And another one for Billy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

+1 for billy, got the four corners done recently and got em for a great price.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

Hanover tyres on Philip street have always been good to me. Good quality and better pricing than many.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Clashmore

Cheers lads, ended up going into Tom Geraghty at the weekend and he gave me the best deal after shopping around.
    Thanks for your help

Clashmore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

lads just wondering will any of these places fit the tyres while you wait or do you have to book ahead?

I'll ring around in the morning for prices, but won't really have the time to wait around for them to get fitted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

blue-army wrote: »
    lads just wondering will any of these places fit the tyres while you wait or do you have to book ahead?

I'll ring around in the morning for prices, but won't really have the time to wait around for them to get fitted!

There was a place just off Bridge St. who fit two tyres for me a while back while I waited and was sound to deal with and well priced. This was about a year and a half ago though.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

blue-army wrote: »

Hanover tyres on philip street do it

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Billy Ryan fitted mine there and then, great price too, he was the cheapest after shopping around

Advertisement