Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My space is long & narrow

• 12-05-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭

Anyone know or recommend a local Limerick wooden garden shed maker who makes non standard sizes, my space is long & narrow!! Lean to style required.

It's only ever going to house bikes, lawnmowers etc, usual stuff

I would also consider a local blocklayer / tradesperson who could build a shed to fit the available space, I don't know any so if I can be pointed in the right direction

I have a boundary wall that maybe could be used as the rear wall of the shed if that's allowed???

Anyone know what the cheaper option would be generally speaking?

The space I have available is approx 5.5mtrs X 1.5mtrs

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Wickes used to be able to order lean to sheds and lean to storage areas a few years back. They would be flat packed for self assembly. Maybe give them a buzz?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

There is a place just of the commons road near Drombanna, I think its called "Garden Shed with a difference" they make custom sheds/Fireplaces etc... its about 4 miles from the city. PM if you want exact location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Place out the cappamore road called "the billabong" or something like that. I passed it a few times...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Thanks for replies, I'll investigate those,

I'm restricted heightwise also :D...it's not easy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭manna452121

Give Jim Corless a shout at Castletroy Singland Motors,who should be able to put a shed together for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement