Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Madden NFL Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Good piece here.

http://www.operationsports.com/features/1877/madden-nfl-15-in-depth-gameplay-interview-with-rex-dickson/

to be honest the wind direction will be a good indicator if they are arsed about making a decent game or not. If they don't bother to fix it is a very bad sign.

Also for an "off topic" thread, we sure do spend a lot of time talking about madden in here,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

http://www.goodgamebro.com/2014/06/10/madden-nfl-15-gameplay-hands-impressions/

This is good review.. Texans are going to be beastly!

Looks like pass D is going to be improved, i like the "cover the 1st down marker option"

I can see the Seahawks with their secondary going very high in the draft.

Also for CPU games, it seems if you keep doing the same "money" play you'll get found out which is good news

The tackling cone looks like it will be off as we play @ All Pro level too, but assume you can switch it on if you want

QB accuracy looks to be fixed, if you play with Geno Smith you'll throw it all over the field!

more penalties being called such as – blocking downfield, late hits out of bounds and roughing the passer were all penalties I saw numerous times that I saw none of last year This will be interesting, given that you see a lot of tackles on the sideline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Typical texans will be class the year after I have them! I'm really looking forward to getting a new team, and since well be more or less split down the middle for consoles, either side can get a good enough team! Only problem is deciding the order of picks!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Typical texans will be class the year after I have them! I'm really looking forward to getting a new team, and since well be more or less split down the middle for consoles, either side can get a good enough team! Only problem is deciding the order of picks!

Based on results for the 360 anyway, XBO can fcuk right off!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

EA have been restricting gameplay videos at E3, but a few have surfaced:

I just know that I'm going to be so, so tempted to buy an Xbox One for this. Graphically, it looks stunning on next-gen. Will I be able to resist?

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    EA have been restricting gameplay videos at E3, but a few have surfaced:

[
    I just know that I'm going to be so, so tempted to buy an Xbox One for this. Graphically, it looks stunning on next-gen. Will I be able to resist?

Yes the 360 wants you!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Phew there's seems to be some sort of suggestion box for picking plays replacing ask madden,worried I was gonna have to start picking plays for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Are we allowing ourselves to get excited yet?

If they were releasing it here I'd be tempted

BuNT3inIUAAHL45.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Took a quick read through this earlier

http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056536024&page=5

We've done alright I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Took a quick read through this earlier

http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056536024&page=5

We've done alright I think!

How did you come across that? Used to really annoy me when people argued with us despite them not caring. Just in the thread to argue

Raoul wrote: »
    How did you come across that? Used to really annoy me when people argued with us despite them not caring. Just in the thread to argue

its in the approved/rejected forum list

Hey lads, I'm selling my tickets for the Falcons Vs lions game in Wembley! Any interest? They are pretty high but nearly dead centre! I can send pictures of where we were sitting if necessary

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You can now watch gamepass through the Xbox One via the NFL app I've noticed, very handy.

Hey lads, looking to get the Xbox one and looking for good deals! Could you pass in any information if possible!

Hey lads, looking to get the Xbox one and looking for good deals! Could you pass in any information if possible!
    Keep on eye on the xbox bargain alerts thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057245097&page=34

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Keep on eye on the xbox bargain alerts thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057245097&page=34

Cheers Perrin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Keep an eye on Argos, they were doing decent deals on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

There is talk of it dropping around the 11th of this month. Or else a better packaged deal. Could follow the US'S Black friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

silly question, theres two little lads going be in the housr during the christmas hoildays, they want to play madden, there using there own profile on 360 when they save will it over write what iv done saved on hard drive, they want to do fantasy draft shortly

I haven't been watching the NFL long but this off season seems mad!

craziest in the last few years for sure

But no locker next year for Madden :(

craziest in the last few years for sure

But no locker next year for Madden :(
    How about someone who picks the Eagles next season :eek:

I refuse to take them unless they get Mariota, Chip has dismantled my dream team

The days of Vick, McCoy and DJax is now a distant memory :(

Seahawks will be bloody unstoppable!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Graham gone to Hawks, Ngata gone to lions, my world is turned upside down

Advertisement