Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

May 13th Final Matchday Madness Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Imagine how the city supporter with the champions 2012 tattoo is feeling :pac:

I am sure he is feeling pretty good right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Still hasn't sunk in!!! What a mental
    Match.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

plasmaguy wrote: »

Ah well seems my guarantee of City not winning the title this year will be proved right.
    because there is an awful lot of people on this forum who will be forced to eat humble pie..

I doubt I will get an apology though...

Few posters will be man enough to apologise, just continue with their childish sneering as always...one of the reasons this forum has gone down hill lately...
    Season is never over until last kick of the ball on the final game.

A lesson City fans are learning now.

Ah well a lesson here to sneering fans everywhere who were celebrating pre match.

Well done Alex Ferguson.

I'm assuming you wont be eating the humble pie anyway telling everyone how you know best despite getting it all completley wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You can only start 11 players.

That's probably close enough to what each team would consider their starting 11.

Nah, not having that, you saying Silva isnt a starter?

manipulated!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Hilarious reading back through the thread from 4.45 - 4.55 yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Through one reason or another I've not been on the 'net much this week, so apologies for the tardiness of my reply. What a day that was!

:D

I went over for the City game ticketless after trying for weeks for a ticket. Luckily enough I managed to collar one in a pub on the saturday evening. And as long as I may live, I don't think I will ever experience such utter depths of despair and sheer elation within so short a space of time. It was pure bedlam inside the ground when Kun scored the vital goal; the ground was shaking. I was lucky tenough to be at Wembley last season (albeit in the Club Wembley seats in the Stoke end) and the atmosphere last sunday was way, way ahead of the cup final. Unfortunately, I was too young (5!) to remember much of our last league title, but this will live forever in the memory!

By the way; just who is this Plasma Guy bloke? It was hilarious reading through the first (last?) 15 pages of this thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

blueser wrote: »
    Through one reason or another I've not been on the 'net much this week, so apologies for the tardiness of my reply. What a day that was!

:D

I went over for the City game ticketless after trying for weeks for a ticket. Luckily enough I managed to collar one in a pub on the saturday evening. And as long as I may live, I don't think I will ever experience such utter depths of despair and sheer elation within so short a space of time. It was pure bedlam inside the ground when Kun scored the vital goal; the ground was shaking. I was lucky tenough to be at Wembley last season (albeit in the Club Wembley seats in the Stoke end) and the atmosphere last sunday was way, way ahead of the cup final. Unfortunately, I was too young (5!) to remember much of our last league title, but this will live forever in the memory!

By the way; just who is this Plasma Guy bloke? It was hilarious reading through the first (last?) 15 pages of this thread!

He was permabanned yesterday for trolling! :( He was great entertainment. Don't think he was a troll though, just clueless!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

monkey9 wrote: »
    He was permabanned yesterday for trolling! :( He was great entertainment. Don't think he was a troll though, just clueless!!
    Damn; that's a shame. Seriously. As you said, he was fantastic entertainment.

Advertisement