Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Monitors

Options
  • 12-05-2012 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking to pick up a couple of monitors, nothing too over-the-top or fancy, not even necessarily first hand. Preferably looking to spend €200-€250, but may be able to stretch a bit if there are good deals available.

I reckon 18 or 20 inches should be plenty, the space that they'll be occupying won't really allow for much more than that. Also, quite important that both monitors are the same as I reckon my mild OCD wouldn't be able to cope otherwise.

In terms of features, obviously the better the quality of image the better, HD would be fantastic but hardly realistic at that price I would imagine. I'm really not too sure what the other "bells and whistles" are on monitors these days though. It'll be primarily for non-gaming purposes, generally internet use and lots of Excel work.

Any assistance or probing questions greatly appreciated.

MJS

Comments

Advertisement