Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What type of person annoys you the most?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Any rotten bastard that uses this stupid fuckin smiley to sound aloof
    > :rolleyes:
    Anger issues I think :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Felexicon wrote: »
    Anger issues I think :rolleyes:

You're on my list

You're on my list

Only joking. Look what I really wrote. "I REALLY LIKE FELEXICON"

You're on my list
    Oh no not THE list :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Missmiddleton

Selfish people, attention seekers and shi*t stirrers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭newport2

People who blindly defend political correctness any time it is questioned

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

I am pie wrote: »
    People who complain about political correctness but really mean they don't like the idea that they have to respect and afford tolerance to people different from them.
    Political correctness is ****ing horse****. You cant force someone to like someone or something by stopping them from airing their opinion. Words cant hurt people. People should be allowed to say whatever they like as long as they dont threaten or openly incite other people to threaten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Big egos
    Especially when they try to act like its all a joke -_-

I am pie wrote: »
    People who complain about political correctness but really mean they don't like the idea that they have to respect and afford tolerance to people different from them.

You're safe there, that isn't the reason most people complain about political correctness

• Advertisement

token101 wrote: »
    Political correctness is ****ing horse****. You cant force someone to like someone or something by stopping them from airing their opinion. Words cant hurt people. People should be allowed to say whatever they like as long as they dont threaten or openly incite other people to threaten.

Rappers do.

Rappers do.
    I saw it on a documentary on BBC2

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭newuser30

'liberals' who completely have no tolerance for those with different, traditional or religious values and who are committed to live by them. I am non religious but have a great respect for those who have faith, be it catholic, islam, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

newuser30 wrote: »
    'liberals' who completely have no tolerance for those with different, traditional or religious values and who are committed to live by them. I am non religious but have a great respect for those who have faith, be it catholic, islam, etc.

ssssh religious tolerence is not allowed :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

People who annoy me
    Ya know the type of people who never shut up callin racism its really annoying like sing a new song
    If ya don't like a certain person then ya don't like them simple
    Can't force someone to like another
    But no need to then call u a racist cuz u don't like them

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭newuser30

ssssh religious tolerence is not allowed :p
    i know particularly in these forums!

• Advertisement

newuser30 wrote: »
    Theyre entitled to follow whatever god they wish. As long as it doesnt impinge upon the rest of society. Thats where it becomes a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

People that don't clean the f*cking george foreman after they use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Of course they can! not physically of course-though name calling can be a prelude to or can occur in tandem with physical abuse. Never had anyone say anything hurtful to you, even in school? text bullying, cyber bullying, all these things can definitely hurt, often much more than physical abuse.

People have commited suicide from repeated bullying and taunting. Remember the Irish school girl Phoebe Prince who moved with her family to the U.S. and hanged herself after repeated bullying attacks in her school?

Greentopia wrote: »
    Of course they can! not physically of course-though name calling can be a prelude to or can occur in tandem with physical abuse. Never had anyone say anything hurtful to you, even in school? text bullying, cyber bullying, all these things can definitely hurt, often much more than physical abuse.

People have commited suicide from repeated bullying and taunting. Remember the Irish school girl Phoebe Prince who moved with her family to the U.S. and hanged herself after repeated bullying attacks in her school?
    And with that another light hearted thread on boards is ruined by someone who is unable to let one line of a comment lie. Jesus christ get a life!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Felexicon wrote: »
    And with that another light hearted thread on boards is ruined by someone who is unable to let one line of a comment lie. Jesus christ get a life!!!!!!!

Excuse me, why are you getting so upset? calm down and lay off the exclamation key.
    There's nothing light hearted about saying "words can't hurt people" when they very evidently can, and some of the comments have been light hearted, and many others haven't if you've read through them.

If you don't like what I write put me on ignore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Shryke wrote: »
    People who talk out their arse on subjects they know nothing about and then argue with you. And when you finally get it through their thick head (if you want to give yourself a headache doing that) that they were wrong in the first place they get all defensive and offended.

Negative people that have to whinge and moan about everything. Complainy wah wah wah. Someone complains that they have to do X. I say, Ok I'll do X I don't mind, but what do they do? They complain even more about it. Offering to help is like some kind of whinge catalyst.
    Honest to God my brain starts leaking out my ears listening to this crap. It actually brings me down and depresses me. Fcuking assholes.

I hate people who tell stories with them as some kind of infallible protagonist. They're always right and everyone else is always wrong. Exaggerations abound and the truth is usually so twisted that the whole story might as well be a work of fiction by the end.

These people exist. They're out there. I've dropped one or two friends because they quite literally were draining the life force out of me. They're not your friends if they make you feel like crap.

I literally hate it when people use "literally" when they mean figuratively -
    I did like your post up until that point though, but lets be serious if your friends were literally draining the life out of you ( stealing your blood while you sleep, i guess) you would report them to the gardai, not drop them as friends.

"Exaggerations abound and the truth is usually so twisted that the whole story might as well be a work of fiction by the end" I hate these people too but do you notice how they usually use literally excessively, as the story becomes more fictional too.
    "I literally died" - "well I literally don't believe you".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

People who text the ray darcy show to say that mairead farrell is a ride.
    People who think mairead Farrell is anything but the waste of space she actually is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭FreddysFace

People who stare

I hate people who stare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

So you'd have no problem with adults refering to a child of yours as "nigger", should you have mixed race children.....

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Due North

Jedward and Louis Walsh.

Nodin wrote: »
    So you'd have no problem with adults refering to a child of yours as "nigger", should you have mixed race children.....

Big big difference between disliking political correctness and supporting racism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

People who blank you and don't explain what you've done wrong.
    I had a friend who decided one day to just be a total bitch to me,,,completely blanked me..I was baffled and asked her outright what was wrong and she said "Nothing".
    We never spoke again!
    Seriously, don't fkin blank people-tell them what's wrong! We're not mind readers and it's VERY annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

newport2 wrote: »
    Big big difference between disliking political correctness and supporting racism.

The question is not towards whether or not he supports the sentiment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

Political correctness and (genuine) racism are the same thing... forms of bullying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

People who you work with that seem to have the answer to everything and I mean everything! but yet if they tell you the sky is blue and you have to go out and check it! not nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭DonQuay1

Biggins wrote: »
    People who refuse to accept what is right in front of their eyes, is truth - and still stupidly refuse to accept it.

You mean like 'Dana Scully' - aka Gillian Anderson - of 'the X Files'??

Dana always got on my nerves for that reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Ms.M

People who develop strong views on topics and want to argue about them without being informed first... There's always google if they can't be arsed reading a book. The amount of things people presume are true and state as fact without verifying in anyway.

Don't like the smug majority either. I don't mind people thinking we're gone too pc... as long as they're not a member. Usually though, they are. Smug arses!

Oh and man-whores. I really hate man-whores and if I'd ever had the misfortune of dating one I'd prob be in prison now.

Oh, and negative people. People who post negative comments on threads purpose-made for moaning. We're some sad f*%^ers, aren't we? :-)

So you'd have no problem with adults refering to a child of yours as "******", should you have mixed race children.....

The question is not towards whether or not he supports the sentiment.

True, my mistake.

I'd far prefer someone refer to my children that way and expose the type of person that they are. That way I'd keep my kids away from them. The PC way would be for him to bite his tongue pretending to be a nice guy, while underneath thinking exactly the same racist thoughts. And I might leave my kids around him without realising this. Besides, anyone who refers to people in the manner you mention will not conform to PC'ness anyway. They wouldn't worry whether everyone thinks they've said the right thing or not.

So to answer your question, I would say yes. No problem, let him say it out loud. Political Correctness covers up inconvenient truths too much, forcing people to lie about what they think. It does good up to a point, but it's gone too far now.

Of course I'd have a massive problem with it. Just like if I had a child that had a disability and they called him a retard I'd be offended. But it's still only an insult, albeit a horrible and hurtful one. Unless there's an explicit threat to incite violence, you can't mitigate legally for insults. How far does that go? Offending someone should not be a criminal offence in any progressive society.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Political correctness and (genuine) racism are the same thing... forms of bullying.
    How exactly is political correctness a form of bullying?

pragmatic1 wrote: »

Because it forces someone to be something they are not in order to conform.

Greentopia wrote: »

Why do people consistently ask about personal feelings in these things? As if every law in society should be based on people's own personal feelings and perceived offences! Of course I have been insulted and bullied! But that doesn't mean that insults should be outlawed. Bullying is a very subjective term. Your interpretation might be vastly different to mine.

On that case you highlighted: It's a bit of a step from airing an opinion in public to a campaign of organised harassment against an individual. Much of what's in that story is overtly threatening behaviour. They threw stuff at her, stalked her, there's several acts of violence. There's also the fact that the girl supposedly had issues (according to that Wikipedia article anyway) even before she came into contact with those people. So to say that everyone who is subjected to an insult may go and commit suicide and come up with politically correct terms and ideas to avert this is a bit ridiculous.

pragmatic1 wrote: »

It gets people to say what they think they should say, not what they really think. Disobey and be vilified. Current biggest threat to free speech in society

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

It gets people to say what they think they should say, not what they really think. Disobey and be vilified. Current biggest threat to free speech in society

Can you give some examples of this?

For me, political correctness is about spreading awareness of different cultures/social groups to make communication easier by, for example, making people aware of what someone from a different background might find offensive.

Of course there are a tiny number of cases where people take political correctness to an extreme.

But I never understand when people complain about political correctness clashing too much with freedom of speech, and being oppressive.
    I never see that happening, and the only viewpoints which are considered beyond the pale and actively suppressed are the most hateful ones.
    There is an argument for allowing hateful rhetoric to be openly allowed in order for it to be shown up for the stupidity it's based on, but equally, such rhetoric can cause real harm, so I don't mind too much that we don't have entirely unrestricted freedom of speech.
    Still though, you can say pretty much whatever you want in this country, and many others, so I always find it a bit rich when people in Western countries complain about lacking free speech.

For me, political correctness is about spreading awareness of different cultures/social groups to make communication easier by, for example, making people aware of what someone from a different background might find offensive.

Of course there are a tiny number of cases where people take political correctness to an extreme.

But I never understand when people complain about political correctness clashing too much with freedom of speech, and being oppressive.
    I never see that happening, and the only viewpoints which are considered beyond the pale and actively suppressed are the most hateful ones.
    There is an argument for allowing hateful rhetoric to be openly allowed in order for it to be shown up for the stupidity it's based on, but equally, such rhetoric can cause real harm, so I don't mind too much that we don't have entirely unrestricted freedom of speech.
    Still though, you can say pretty much whatever you want in this country, and many others, so I always find it a bit rich when people in Western countries complain about lacking free speech.

Sorry, watching rugby final! Will respond later

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Murichu

Racists, bigots, Dubliners who regard other Irish as 'mucksavages' if not from Dublin or other city.

Unpatriotic ****s who incessantly put Ireland and the Irish down at any given opportunity.

Fanatical sports fans who just want an excuse to hate, create discord, or start a fight.

People born with silver spoons wedged up their arses who've never had to struggle or miss a meal. Who don't appreciate or use the many advantages they have in life.

Inconsiderate selfish pricks with no social graces or decorum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

I agree with you.
    Until recently I would have had reservations about making a statement like this, but I found that you will just run into trouble if you voice criticism that does not conform to the current mainstream. I believe in freedom of speech without restrictions: if someone crosses the line by inciting hatred it's a different situation and should be persecuted (i.e. "kill all the infidels" or some c**p like that). I am used to jokes and comments about my nationality and make them myself, it's just part of a healthy self-esteem. Same goes for sexuality, gender, age etc. People should just stop being so offended by everything for everyone.

Let's not confuse political correctness with basic common decency. I'm all for treating other races and cultures with respect. What I am against however, is people being afraid to tell what they beleive to be the truth about something just because they fear it is un-PC, hence they will be labelled with an "ism" and anyone who agrees with them will be afraid to support them for fear of guilt by association. If you beleive something inconvenient or unpleasant to be true, unless it is about white males, if you're honest and say it in the public domain, then you're probably immediately going to be branded racist, sexist, a bigot, etc by certain elements in the media. You say this makes communication easier. Well it does in a perfect world where only nice things happen. Once anything unpleasant comes up, this makes communication next to impossible unless the person who is honest in their belief speaks out and is willing to be lynched. On top of that, rest assured none of the responses from the PC media will be rational and reasoned arguments outlining why this person is wrong and engaging in debate. They will generally just attack the person who spoke out personally, labelling them as "dangerous", "right-wing" or whatever "ism" can be slotted in.

The Irish Times reported last week that doctors are now being advised in the UK to not tell obese patients that they are obese any more. They might offend them. Instead, they are advised to tell them that they could acheive a "healthier weight". Now this cotton gloves approach might appear to be a lovely thing to do, but this is where I feel PC does more damage than good. Why? Because according to reports in the UK, over 10 million people there are unaware that they are obese, and 75% of the people who are do not think it poses a significant threat to their health.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6218354/10-million-Brits-unaware-they-are-obese.html
    If my doctor told me I could acheive a "healthier weight" I would probably read that to mean that there'd be no harm losing some weight, but no emergency either. If he was honest and told me I was obese, I'd know something needed to be done. Doctors are being told to say the politically correct thing, effectively masking an unpleasant truth to spare their patients feelings. This will probably end up damaging the health of those it sets out to protect.
    Will we then start telling alcoholics that they drink "a little too much" so as not to offend them until liver failure kicks in?
    Let doctors be honest. Don't try to control what they say. Obese is a medically defined condition.

Another example was the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the 90's. The HIV doctors were ignored by polititians regarding the cause of the rise of it. Why? Because the doctors were saying that the rise was largely down to a huge increase in people immigrating from countries outside Europe where AIDS levels were at huge percentages. The majority of people they were treating were infected before they reached the UK and went on to infect people in their own community. Because these people were not white, mainly from Africa, polititions knew that if they outlined the truth, they would immediately be branded as racists by the PC brigade in the media. Hence instead of directing the 10s of millions of pounds at the people who really needed the most help, they said it was all down to promescuity and launched the safe sex campaign (which was a good thing in itself, but not the main issue at hand). The people who were at the highest risk of contracting were not told who they were, thus increasing their risk of getting HIV.

Another example is a report done by the EU on anti-semitism in Europe. The report concluded that the majority of those responsible for this were muslims. But you can't say that. The EU distorted the results and said it was down to mainly "disaffected white males", ie right-wing skin-heads (politically safe, nobody will leap to their defence). The truth was that these only accounted for 7% of it. Again, polititians free speech curbed due to fear of the reaction of the PC media to telling the truth.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/osint/message/36503

BTW, I didn't "complain about lacking free speech", I said that PC was a threat to it. I think ironically it does the most harm to those it seeks to protect. I agree in large with what you say, but what you're calling political correctness, I would call being a decent human being. Maybe we both mean different things by PC, or maybe we just disagree? Hopefully neither of us will get bombarded with insults for saying what we beleive to be true! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I agree with you.
    Until recently I would have had reservations about making a statement like this, but I found that you will just run into trouble if you voice criticism that does not conform to the current mainstream. I believe in freedom of speech without restrictions: if someone crosses the line by inciting hatred it's a different situation and should be persecuted (i.e. "kill all the infidels" or some c**p like that). I am used to jokes and comments about my nationality and make them myself, it's just part of a healthy self-esteem. Same goes for sexuality, gender, age etc. People should just stop being so offended by everything for everyone.

Are you referring to what you said in unpopular opinions? That you mock and laugh at people with anorexia and people that cut themselves? Because the reaction to that wasn't one of being politically correct, it was one of not being an ignorant insensitive prick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

The thing I have difficulty with in this PC business is how easily people seem to become offended nowadays. I fail to see why I shouldn't refer to someone's skin as black (my son in law's skin is, and I love him dearly). Why should I use the term "Coloured", or is that also now un-PC? Why is it acceptable for someone to call me "white" but not for me to call someone "black"? Why is it acceptable for me to criticise the Catholic church of which I am a member, but if I dare to criticise Islam I am a racist Islamophobe and might create riots throughout the Islamic world? Why is it unacceptable for me to say that I don't much like, say, Arabs, as long as I don't actively try to send them to gas chambers?

I have settled on a simple philosophy in my life. That is that I really don't care a flying f**k whether anyone likes what I say or think or not. So, a summary:

1. I prefer to open doors for ladies, since I was brought up to do that. If a feminist objects then fine. Open the bloody door yourself! I don't actually slam doors in the face of other men either.

2. I defend your right to say whatever you like, and to dislike whatever suits you. If your dislikes or statements are sufficiently outrageous, I will simply ignore you.

3. I don't require other nationalities to love me and smother me in kisses. I don't care a s**t if they find me inferior because of their preconceptions. I am who I am and I don't need approval for that.

4. I have worked in parts of the world where I was regarded as a "white honkey." Fine, if that keeps you happy lads. I don't have a PR department. I can, however, still work with you and laugh with you at the banter without becoming traumatically offended.

5. I will not take every word out of my mouth and examine it for acceptability before speaking it. Sometimes I say things that I didn't prepare religiously before hand and didn't really think about. I don't operate to a script. If I say something that offends for a reason that I consider valid (ie: not PC) then I am quite prepared to apologise.

6. I have no problem whatever with people being proud of their country of birth. I fail to see why the Irish should not be proud to be Irish and (nominally at least) Catholic. I don't have a problem with the British being proud of their history and their empire or, for that matter, the Germans being proud of their achievements since WWII.

7. I reserve the right to believe that immigration into my country, especially from Middle eastern states, is likely to cause problems. I don't want to see clerics campaigning for Sharia Law in my country since I reserve the right to believe that Sharia Law is unacceptable in a modern society. My simple un-PC reaction is "If you will not accept our customs and way of life, then don't come. If I moved to your country then that is what you would properly demand of me."

8. I believe that parents should be allowed to raise their children without state interference. Sometimes a child needs a smack on the bottom to drive home parental control. There are sufficient laws to deal with child abuse and they should be applied.

In short, I reserve my right to have opinions however racist or founded on religion, and I support others who may have similar views. What I will NOT do is support them in enforcing those views.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

1. Drama Queens

These people simply cannot stand when everyone is happy and everything is going smoothly. No. They have to fcuk it all up and create a ruckus purely for their own entertainment because that's how bored they are with their lives.

2. Fake people

The ones who are all "Sweetie...darrrling" to your face and bitching about you as soon as you're out of earshot. I'd actually respect them more if they had the decency to openly dislike me.

3. The "You know what you should do" person

This individual is full of well meaning advice about how you should live your life. They know you better than you know yourself apparently and repeatedly insist on you doing certain things/going certain places despite you being no more interested than the cat. You spend your time trying to think of nice ways to tell them to bugger off.

4. People who are late.

Be on time. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 167 ✭✭promethius42

Tourists, snobs, young people, old people, people that play music from their phones, people without any patience, chavs, people unwilling to to accept evidence in place of faith, bad parents with equally detestable kids, people talking loudly about drivel, self righteous vegetarians, hipsters, people that actually take all the talent shows / reality shows seriously, people/fans that make rubbish like Bieber famous, snotty cashiers, rude customers, people that live in their bubble of comfort ans ignorance and think the world is a super happy place full of rainbows and candyfloss, over-friendly people, unthinking drones, work-shy people, sales people (especially in mobile phone shops).

I'm sure I will rember a few more.

ART6 wrote: »
    The thing I have difficulty with in this PC business is how easily people seem to become offended nowadays. I fail to see why I shouldn't refer to someone's skin as black (my son in law's skin is, and I love him dearly). Why should I use the term "Coloured", or is that also now un-PC? Why is it acceptable for someone to call me "white" but not for me to call someone "black"? Why is it acceptable for me to criticise the Catholic church of which I am a member, but if I dare to criticise Islam I am a racist Islamophobe and might create riots throughout the Islamic world? Why is it unacceptable for me to say that I don't much like, say, Arabs, as long as I don't actively try to send them to gas chambers?

I have settled on a simple philosophy in my life. That is that I really don't care a flying f**k whether anyone likes what I say or think or not. So, a summary:

1. I prefer to open doors for ladies, since I was brought up to do that. If a feminist objects then fine. Open the bloody door yourself! I don't actually slam doors in the face of other men either.

2. I defend your right to say whatever you like, and to dislike whatever suits you. If your dislikes or statements are sufficiently outrageous, I will simply ignore you.

3. I don't require other nationalities to love me and smother me in kisses. I don't care a s**t if they find me inferior because of their preconceptions. I am who I am and I don't need approval for that.

4. I have worked in parts of the world where I was regarded as a "white honkey." Fine, if that keeps you happy lads. I don't have a PR department. I can, however, still work with you and laugh with you at the banter without becoming traumatically offended.

5. I will not take every word out of my mouth and examine it for acceptability before speaking it. Sometimes I say things that I didn't prepare religiously before hand and didn't really think about. I don't operate to a script. If I say something that offends for a reason that I consider valid (ie: not PC) then I am quite prepared to apologise.

6. I have no problem whatever with people being proud of their country of birth. I fail to see why the Irish should not be proud to be Irish and (nominally at least) Catholic. I don't have a problem with the British being proud of their history and their empire or, for that matter, the Germans being proud of their achievements since WWII.

7. I reserve the right to believe that immigration into my country, especially from Middle eastern states, is likely to cause problems. I don't want to see clerics campaigning for Sharia Law in my country since I reserve the right to believe that Sharia Law is unacceptable in a modern society. My simple un-PC reaction is "If you will not accept our customs and way of life, then don't come. If I moved to your country then that is what you would properly demand of me."

8. I believe that parents should be allowed to raise their children without state interference. Sometimes a child needs a smack on the bottom to drive home parental control. There are sufficient laws to deal with child abuse and they should be applied.

In short, I reserve my right to have opinions however racist or founded on religion, and I support others who may have similar views. What I will NOT do is support them in enforcing those views.

+1

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it!" Voltaire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 inda_kenny

political correctness is not about ensuring that people are not spoken about in a derogotary manner , its about ensuring that specific groups who have been given sacred status by the liberal clergy are not spoken about in a derogotary manner

their is a big difference

• Advertisement
Advertisement