Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What type of person annoys you the most?

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,606 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

teenagers annoy me, with their youth, beauty and free time and their whole lives ahead of them.. bastards, they'll probably just waste it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭dmcronin

Women that go for double-barrelled surnames when they get hitched.

Are you related to royalty or something??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Another unbearable group of people are the cliques on boards that spend their whole day online and like every post of their online friends and feel fulfilled then. I don't mean the average poster but the ones with their 30 posts are day or so. Get a life

People who got banned from boards for being unbearable ****, then resign up pretending they're foreign so their views aren't racist any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch, oh and Naggers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Pooterism: a middle class obsession with class distinction and social snobbery.

• Advertisement

people who take some kind of personal offence to double barrel names

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

I'm really getting pissed off with these constant accusations that I am someone who signed up with a second username or got banned before. I only joined boards.ie this month and what are you actually basing your accusations on? How can you possibly know where I am from? All I said was that all the Irish people I encountered here so far were fair and nice, so what do you actually piss on about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

People who fail to recognise my brilliance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Boy racers in their souped up cars. Two of these ****jockeys were tailgating me today on the way home. They passed three cars in a row on a dangerous bend then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Dudess wrote: »
    You're such a cute little crab... :p

Just read all my posts in the voice of Sebastian the crab.
    If nothing else it's mildly entertaining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

bluewolf wrote: »

People with doubled barrel names. :cool:

dmcronin wrote: »
    Women that go for double-barrelled surnames when they get hitched.

Are you related to royalty or something??
    bluewolf wrote: »
    People with doubled barrel names. :cool:

you're a bit late :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I strongly dislike people who talk about nobody but themselves. Women are more guilty of this in my experience. The type of person who will breeze into work every monday, stand up on their soapbox and proceed to go on and on and on and on about what they did for their weekend and offer up their opinion on everything from how long it took to get dressed to the price of drink, and not once even ask how other people got on, in fact they often dont even notice anyone outside themselves. "I did this, and MY opinion on this is....I was mortified....ME ME ME".

The weirdest thing? So many people flock to these type of people and lap up their every word with total fascination, why on earth would anyone care about listening to someone who only ever talk about themselves???

People are ****!ng weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

The weirdest thing? So many people flock to these type of people and lap up their every word with total fascination, why on earth would anyone care about listening to someone who only ever talk about themselves???

I have always wondered this too!
    My eyes glaze over when these types of people start their spiels, but they usually have a captive audience - very strange!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement