Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burping and yawing as a physical symptom of a change in conciousness

• 12-05-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

bear with me ,

this is a bit wacky ,

I have a really strong urge to burp all the time or yawn , its been going on for weeks now . I check out fine medically , i cant see anything from my diet . I have researched around and i have a feeling that it is something called vibrational sickness or accension symptoms where changes in conciousness are reflectted in the body as it tries to adjust to a new energy .I find it really uncomfortable and a bit embarassing , i could burp for hours . i was wondering if anyone here has ever gone through this and how long it lasted. If this is actually something that is cleansing and that my body needs to do then i would be very reluctant to take medicine or something to interfere with it .

thanks for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

Dont worry its not wacky at all.Iv been yawning a lot more since i went down the spiritual path and its nothing to do with tiredness.When i meditate or try to connect with a higher power i get very deep strong yawns with lots of tears.After a lot of thinking and trying to figure it out i came to the conclusion that it was to do with releasing trapped emotions and raising my vibration but i said this to a man who knows a lot about this and he said the yawning was my physical body trying to stop these emotions escaping(its afraid and doesnt want change).Its a good sign.
    I havent had any burping but i was at a very intense cleansing ritual lately and the girl beside me was doing a lot of burping which i thought was strange but since you`re doing it too i think it is your body getting rid of stuff.Trust your intuition because you have all the answers already.:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Yawning is great for your brain.

Here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Yawning for me.. is a sure sign I have spirit around me... but yawning and tiredness is definetly a sure symptom of ascension symptoms.. they change.

me and another spiritual friend were only talking about this yesterday...

Latest ones we have are:

seeing small things move past out of peripheral vision..
    feeling lost or disconnected for no reason...
    tired (process of karmic cleansing)
    spinning feelings subsiding - not as much as usual
    (my memory has improved hugely).. Previously I would be standing and not even know what items were... felt was more in another dimension than this one
    lots of dreams and waking moments where feel like I am in another reality (parallel universe)
    telepathic communication through clairsentience - sense heightened
    wanting isolation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

i have the burps too..like you could burp for hours and usually do before beginning my day otherwise i just feel uneasy

for me its part of major grounding work im doing at the moment....been in my head a lot of my life and have been doing body work now for a couple of years

ive been trying to move the energy down into my root chakra and its literally like im a human accordian at the moment, my body is learning to be relaxed and the neurons in my brain need to be resequenced so a lot of mediatation is required!

it freaked me out at first but now i just think of all the negative energy thats being released when i do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sitegosit

I have worked in ministerial settings where people burp a lot. A LOT. Some for as long as 8 days. It is hard to say for sure what exactly is going on but it is happening to many, many, many people. I feel that it is a means of healing, releasing negative energy from people, places and things. Those that burp like this are actually healers, bringing release and relief by expelling energy through their bodies. It is not gas from the belly that is coming up (or going down) it is from your energy or etheric body as it attracts negative energy to transmute. Energy never goes away - it just changes form. Joy will help move the energy more quickly and efficiently. So if you are experiencing this unusual phenomenon, focus on the circumstances that bring the most joy to you.

Warm regards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

from my own understanding it is a sign of hiding something that needs to be cleansed....usually under the solar plexus area, so when that something that needs to be cleansed is being removed, a burp and a yawn, while seeming refreshing sometimes, actually suppresses and hides the thing that needs to be cleaned...humans are very tricky.

Advertisement