Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter & Receiver

Options
  • 12-05-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

hi everyone do any of you have any experience with the Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter & Receiver from hobbyking i have placed an order for the transmitter & Receiver and the reviews seem to be ok but i am just seeing if any of you other boards users have used it before and if you did you find it and was it a good or bad experience here is a link to the transmitter and thanks
    http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=8992

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Hi,

Been using them for a little while now, and have had 4 different ones pass through my hands, and so far, they are proving to be a good radio. I'm using them in helicopters, one is in a Trex 500 clone, and a friend has one that's being used in an old Graupner Bell 212

They take a little getting to know, mainly because the manuals are a little hard on the translation.

What's also worth knowing is that there are alternative firmwares available for download from various sites that enhance what is already a good radio.

Hope that helps

Steve

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Advertisement