Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GHD repairs?

• 12-05-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

hi there. hope im in the right forum,
    but i was just wondering does anyone know if there are ghd repairs in limerick? just a wiring problem, like what happens to headphones where you have to hold the wire in a certain place for there to be a connection! would a normal electrical repairs place do it? and any idea on how much it would cost?

i know its a small problem and i am NOT buying a new one, not at those prices. bought it about 3 or 4 years ago. didnt use it for about 2 of those years cos i had short hair, but have been using it the last 3-4 months! anyone any idea?

(sorry in advance if im in the wrong forum!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,667 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Without wanting to sound sexist but have you a boyfriend, husband, brother, father. They should be able to do it fairly easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I'd try posting this in the Limerick Forum.

However, most electrical appliance repair centres should be able to do it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

http://www.ghd-repair.co.uk/
    You can order spare parts off this site and they have instructions on how to do the simple repairs along with photos of each step.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Fairymails

www.ryanelectricals.ie

Fixed mine twice! I sent in post from Dublin and had it back in 3 days €25. Call Anne 0567721221

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

Total GHD repair - cheap and quick

• Advertisement
Advertisement