Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

open pores

• 12-05-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey guys

At a total loss. Have open pores around nose and forehead which look like pits in my skin.

Does anyone know of any way to treat this and get rid, once and for all.

Im at a total loss, hate even looking at my face.

My skin is oily, spotty round the chin, open pores, yuck!!! and Im in my 30s.

Any advice at all would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Hi

I have a similar issue and found that using toner after washing my face reduced them a good bit. Apparently the alcohol closes the pores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Jennypops

Alochol on skin is bad, alcohol on oily skin just makes it even worse as it stripes the natural oils from the skin, disrupting the natural acid mantle and the skin then goes into overdrive making it oilier.
    Neutragena do pore minimising serums and you should find a few different pore minimisers in various brands.
    Dermalogica have a fab range for oily skin so if you can afford to, treat yourself to a facial and take the recommended product list. You dont have to buy everything and there are cheaper places online to buy Dermalogica but a couple of key products should help you sort the pores.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

hey guys

At a total loss. Have open pores around nose and forehead which look like pits in my skin.

Does anyone know of any way to treat this and get rid, once and for all.

Im at a total loss, hate even looking at my face.

My skin is oily, spotty round the chin, open pores, yuck!!! and Im in my 30s.

Any advice at all would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    You poor thing, can rock your confidence. As another poster said, I find the Dermalogica daily microexfoliant be good- I have open pores on my nose and cheeks. Clinique also do a pore perfector which fills in the pores- its a nude colour and lasts a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 barbs28

I have the same problem:( I always wear make up but it is still depressing to see them! I try to wear a mask once a week and I use rose water as a toner, I find that good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Benefit have something called The Porefessional. I really liked using it to help diminish the appearance of pores and acne scars I have on my cheeks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement