Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Job for the Summer

Options
  • 13-05-2012 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

I am now on my summer holidays from college and looking for a summer job working on a line or something like that. Any advice/leads would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,688 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I am now on my summer holidays from college and looking for a summer job working on a line or something like that. Any advice/leads would be greatly appreciated.

Basically you are saying, "I want to work in Abbott."

Go onto their website and see if there are places available. That's the only way!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Go into to places such as pubs and ask do they have any work or for that matter talk to some farmers in the area. You can ask abbot but I tell you they will have a list of applicants so long it will be hard to get in there.

The key is not to picky and look everywhere for work. Just cause there isn't a sign up on the window or an add in the paper doesn't mean somewhere doesn't have something going.

Advertisement