Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pub team averages

• 13-05-2012 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey everyone,
    Ive been polaying darts for about two years now and im really loving and enjoying it. Ive played with the lads at home or in the pub and without sounding cocky im not too bad at it and im constantly practicing. Id love to join a pub tem but dont want to make an arse of myself, what is the usual average three dart throw of the average player in an average pub team? thanks for the help!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Well to be honest there is a huge range of averages depending on the league and the player. I play in the Dun Laoghaire Borough League Top Division and on any given night a leg of darts could easily go over 30 darts or be won in 15 or under. At a guess I would reckon that the majority of legs are won between 21-27 darts but it really depends on the player.

Look my only advice would be to forget about averages and all that, just go and join a team and play your darts. Whether your rubbish or good at the moment, you will definitely improve your game a huge amount by playing for a team in pressure matches. You will gradually get better and if your good you will rise to the top anyway.

Just give it a go!

Advertisement