Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

keredern wrote: »

Signed up & BLUE S3 on it's way to me now!!!:D

It is a cracker of a deal alright!! Most will prob stay on it for years to come. I cant see other networks matching it by any means.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

dorgasm wrote: »
    The poster above even said they're not an eircom customer, doesn't seem fair...

They might have made a typo 1 instead of 2, or they may have a different deal (and don't realise it yet) or they are 'adjusting' the truth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

I see over on the tesco Mobile thread, they're doing the SGS3 for free for €55 pm and 18 month contract ...............pity its not free with emobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

MidlandsM wrote: »
    I see over on the tesco Mobile thread, they're doing the SGS3 for free for €55 pm and 18 month contract ...............pity its not free with emobile.

but they are charging €369 for the phone over that period compared to emobile's €239. €20.50 per month extra x 18 months = €369. Put another way total cost over 18 months with tesco is €990 (55x18) compared to emobile cost of €860 (34.50x18 +239). So saving of €130 over the period. In fairness Tesco deal is good for those that can't get the emobile deal - 1000 minutes will be enough for most as will 2gb data amd 1000 texts. Only thing missing is free landlines.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭tommybc

TBi wrote: »
    The poster above even said they're not an eircom customer, doesn't seem fair...

They might have made a typo 1 instead of 2, or they may have a different deal (and don't realise it yet) or they are 'adjusting' the truth.
    No id say he's telling the truth alright. If he can get a blue one will we possibly be able to get a 32gb one?

• Advertisement

but they are charging €369 for the phone over that period compared to emobile's €239. €20.50 per month extra x 18 months = €369. Put another way total cost over 18 months with tesco is €990 (55x18) compared to emobile cost of €860 (34.50x18 +239). So saving of €130 over the period. In fairness Tesco deal is good for those that can't get the emobile deal - 1000 minutes will be enough for most as will 2gb data amd 1000 texts. Only thing missing is free landlines.

true, an/but the o2 network they are on is better and more stable all the same, than the meteor network Emobile are on, it could be quite a consideration for many in some areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

I finally got sorted and took home my SGS3. I ended up talking to an advisor in store who knew what I was on about and signed me up there and then.
    Cant wait to get home and play with it! :D

statto25 wrote: »
    I finally got sorted and took home my SGS3. I ended up talking to an advisor in store who knew what I was on about and signed me up there and then.
    Cant wait to get home and play with it! :D

what store was that?

MidlandsM wrote: »
    what store was that?

Castlebar...

My aunt signed up today over the phone. I had tried her account number last week, it was not valid. Rang today and was signed up within 20 minutes (and shes not the type to demand things).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

What's the number to ring to get the deal over the phone?

What's the number to ring to get the deal over the phone?

Not sure of this. I send them a customer query through emobile.ie in the help section and they rang me back within a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Henne220

Ordered my SG3 today, only have blue left in stock. I wasn't going to complain :D Total up front payment €139 and will be here by courier tomorrow.

The number I called to order was 1800 245 729, they didn't even ask for acc number just my home phone number and that was it.

Henne220 wrote: »
    Ordered my SG3 today, only have blue left in stock. I wasn't going to complain :D Total up front payment €139 and will be here by courier tomorrow.

The number I called to order was 1800 245 729, they didn't even ask for acc number just my home phone number and that was it.

Nice and fast delivery eh

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

Does anyone have a voucher code or account number they could PM me? I've tried over the phone a number of times and while the staff are pleasant they seem to be new and unsure of what they're at and I'm getting different responses each time.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭cmbutterfly45

can anyone tell me how to track my order i ordered over the phone so not sure where to track, can i use the order number or will i b sent a seperate tracking number? i ordered yesterday if that helps

Do you know if the SG3 you're getting will be 16 or 32 GB?
    Henne220 wrote: »

Do you know if the SG3 you're getting will be 16 or 32 GB?

Think its the 16gb on this deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

This looks like a good offer. Anyone got an Eircom account number or voucher code they could PM me so I can get through the first page?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

J o e wrote: »
    This looks like a good offer. Anyone got an Eircom account number or voucher code they could PM me so I can get through the first page?

Take a ticket and join the queue....:pac:

• Advertisement

Just ring them,,,,,,,, will probably work. I didn't have a voucher code (although i am an eircom account holder). You will lose nothing by trying

Davie89 wrote: »
    I didn't have a voucher code (although i am an eircom account holder).

Yes but did you give them your landline number? They'll be able to pull up your account # off that.

Yes but did you give them your landline number? They'll be able to pull up your account # off that.

Yup, they did pull this up, and they also immediately told me I was not eligible for the offer/had not been authorized via a voucher.

I just explained that I would be disappointed if I did not get offered it as I was an eircom account holder, was signed up two days later.

Try it. The most they can say is no.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Damie

I called today and gave my home landline number and got the deal without any hassle. Somehow I got the deal for 139, the guy I was talking to said it should be 239 but was showing up on there system as 139 so maybe now is the time to try it....

Can you get this offer instore also, or is it online / phone only?

Can you get this offer instore also, or is it online / phone only?

You can claim it instore too. It seems like ringing up is the best bet as folks are getting the galaxy s3 for 139 instead of 239.

Got my uncle's account details. I don't see the SGS3 on the list on the website - do you need to ring for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Hmmm why do some people get it for €140 and the rest pay €240 :/ The poster above even said they're not an eircom customer, doesn't seem fair...

If you are referring to me, I never said I wasn't an Eircom customer!!!:eek:

I only said I had no voucher code!;)

The price was initially €239 but when she rang back later that evening, the white was out of stock & they only had blue.

I said I'd take the blue so & then she said the price was €139!!!

Couldn't believe my luck!

Email an hour ago to say it'll be delivered tomorrow (hopefully!).

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Got my uncle's account details. I don't see the SGS3 on the list on the website - do you need to ring for that?

Yes, do ring....you may get the cheaper price by phone too!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭irishchris

samsung blue and white listed as out of stock on their website. price on site is 139

Advertisement