Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Yes they will. Contact their customer services to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Anyone know whether the Samsung galaxy s3 is locked to eMobile network or is it unlocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

Reganovski wrote: »
    Anyone know whether the Samsung galaxy s3 is locked to eMobile network or is it unlocked?

Mine is!!!:)

Got it about 4 weeks ago!!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

keredern wrote: »
    Mine is!!!:)

Mine is locked or unlocked?

Reganovski wrote: »
    Mine is locked or unlocked?

Unlocked or I wouldn't be smiling!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 limeflower

I ordered the S3 over the phone on Friday afternoon, as well as switching network(Was with V.fone for 15 yrs). Got my phone yesterday, activated my new sim over the phone! I have to say I'm impressed with the customer service with emobile so far! Big thumb up!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

My sister took up this offer off my home landline
    However the online price changed from €199 to €299 when the order confirmation arrived, the lesser price is underlined in grey with a line through it and new price is under it in plain black lettering same as the rest of the confirmation note.

The deduction was made on her credit card
    Anybody else have this problem, before I get into customer care
    iPhone 4s by the way
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

soundsham wrote: »
    However the online price changed from €199 to €299 when the order confirmation arrived, the lesser price is underlined in grey with a line through it and new price is under it in plain black lettering same as the rest of the confirmation note.

iPhone 4s by the way
    Thanks

hi, as far as i know the iphone 4s was always E299

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭AdamB

I placed an order last Friday over the phone for 2 S3's, one for me and one for my partner. Mine arrived yesterday but no sign of hers. I called customer care today and they say her order has been canceled but they cant tell me why..But she has been charged for it. I called back again and asked them to look into the matter.... I am waiting for a call back now.
    Anybody else having similar issue?
    Should my partner still be entitled to this tariff?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

soundsham wrote: »

iPhone 4s by the way
    Thanks

When you add in the voucher at the end to bring down the monthly tariff to €34.50 the cost of the phone goes up by a certain amount, depending on the phone. The iPhone 4S goes up by €100, same as the Galaxy S3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 honeybea

Finally managed to cancel my contract and am waiting for envelope to sent all back to them....lessons learned....customer services is sad...and bad....Jason , one of the guys I got yesterday insisted I had to bring back all to a emobile shop....they were'nt sending out return envelopes any more ....so like a fool i got in my car and went to the shop..round trip of fifty miles to be told no...spent another 35 minutes on to customers services who told me that i had been given the wrong information and they were sorry.....In the end a girl called Hannagh was very helpful...but all in all I am dissapointed with the whole lot..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Got a text from eMobile earlier this morning:
    Thank you for availing of our exlcusive half price Bill Pay offer. You are now on Select Unlimited (18 month contract) for only EUR34.50 a month. You may notice that this is noted on your bill as a 12 month discount, but this discount is available to you for life, as long as you remain on this plan. The eMobile Team

Apart from a few issues physically getting the phone & a delay in porting I'm happy with the deal especially as the phone (Galaxy S3) is unlocked & totally unbranded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

opus wrote: »
    Got a text from eMobile earlier this morning:

Apart from a few issues physically getting the phone & a delay in porting I'm happy with the deal especially as the phone (Galaxy S3) is unlocked & totally unbranded.
    Got the same text. No sign of the bill on my a/c on the emobile website as of yet though.

Wouldn't mind seeing it as I want to see have I been charged the extra €100 for the S3.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Damie

Re: customer service....

I've been with all the networks over the years. There is no such thing as 'best' customer service. Some will have good days, some bad, but from what I've experienced, there is not much difference between any of them.

My 2 cents

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Damie

looder wrote: »
    Got the same text. No sign of the bill on my a/c on the emobile website as of yet though.

Wouldn't mind seeing it as I want to see have I been charged the extra €100 for the S3.

Well the first bill will frighten the life out of you but don't panic....I thought I was getting charged the extra 100 but it was my own stupidity and lack of 'reading' the bill properly.

There will prob be a charge showing, 113 I think, this in fact is what you've already paid, ex VAT, so don't get caught out like I did. In the end, my bill amounted to the correct amount, with no extra 100 charge.

Damie wrote: »
    Well the first bill will frighten the life out of you but don't panic....I thought I was getting charged the extra 100 but it was my own stupidity and lack of 'reading' the bill properly.

There will prob be a charge showing, 113 I think, this in fact is what you've already paid, ex VAT, so don't get caught out like I did. In the end, my bill amounted to the correct amount, with no extra 100 charge.
    Ah I worked in billing long enough to read my bill twice and three times to make sure I understand everything :).

the s3 for €139 is some deal in fairness if everyone gets away with the extra €100

• Registered Users Posts: 5 robcronin

The S3 is still showing up as €139 on the emobile site after the voucher has been applied but I'm getting a message that "An error occurred while trying to process your payment, please try again." Is this because it's still showing as 139?

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

Has anyone had problem with Incoming calls directed to mailbox especially from Vodafone?

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭chris1970

Sorry Posted twice

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Rega

Been trying to get this deal online today but keep getting "Your session has timed out" message.

Damn you emobile!

• Advertisement

chris1970 wrote: »
    Has anyone had problem with Incoming calls directed to mailbox especially from Vodafone?
    Apparently this is a Vodafone problem and not an emobile problem.Well, it was last week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

According to the contract the reserve the right to change the price plan or change the terms and conditions...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 69 ✭✭Jumpaddict

Well this would change contract conditions that were signed up to which would allow people to cancel contract with no penalty....surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Anyone else finding mobile data / 3G speeds quite poor?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Where are you located. I'm in mayo and I actually find it better than Vodafone. The drawback is that there are more spots where there is no 3g connection at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

nope, well not normally

today seems slow,
    normally get 3mbps +

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Cyrus wrote: »
    nope, well not normally

today seems slow,
    normally get 3mbps +

I find it excellent! no vodafone reception here for data, only2g, was using three before but faster with emobile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I can normally get 3-4mb.

Anyone know if calling your voicemail is included in the plan?

I'm guessing it is but couldn't see anything specific!

Thanks! :o

• Advertisement

keredern wrote: »
    Anyone know if calling your voicemail is included in the plan?

I'm guessing it is but couldn't see anything specific!

Thanks! :o

Never mind!!!

Just checked my usage online & it is included!!!:rolleyes:

Advertisement