Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Qwerty Dub

So am i right in saying If i go the square i will get the Unlimited Smart plan for €35 per month?

I see the iPhone 5 is available online now. €99 for 16GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭terencemc

you can ring up and get a code...save you the drive? Let us know if the i5 is 99 on their unlimited deal...

terencemc wrote: »
    you can ring up and get a code...save you the drive? Let us know if the i5 is 99 on their unlimited deal...

Seems to be.

Image here: 1348757705796.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

The price for the phones seems to be the price for the Select 500 plan.

I bought a phone yesterday over the phone (didn't look for my eircom number) and was qouted the price of the Select 500 plan for two headsets as it is a special deal they were not offering the Unlimited plan phone price.

P.S offer ends at the end of September

fergm wrote: »

I bought a phone yesterday over the phone (didn't look for my eircom number) and was qouted the price of the Select 500 plan for two headsets as it is a special deal they were not offering the Unlimited plan phone price.

But if you DON'T look for the discount and just plough on and sign up at €70 per month you do get the phone for €99, am I right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

Itchyness wrote: »
    Did anyone who got this deal have to pay a deposit e.g. on the s3?

I had to pay €130 deposit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Whats the story with this i'd like to get this for 35 quid dealy.

I cant see an emobile shop in Tallaght. Any phone numbers???

Do i just ring and say do you have any voucher codes for the half price deal??

Is there a name for it or what?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

fergm wrote: »

Same here. You pay the price for the phone on the Select 500 plan. Still a great deal.

I think the offer actually ends today?

Just rang the tallaght shop, wont give the code over the phone :(

I'm nowhere near a shop at all, if anyone can get a hold of one for me please PM me on one, finishes on sunday he said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

what do you mean you are nowhere near a shop? its pretty much any meteor store has the emobile store inside it.
    they wont give the voucher over the fone or out unless you are getting the deal there and then afaik

• Advertisement

daytob wrote: »
    what do you mean you are nowhere near a shop? its pretty much any meteor store has the emobile store inside it.
    they wont give the voucher over the fone or out unless you are getting the deal there and then afaik

Ah i didnt know that, so they sell emobile in meteor too

• Registered Users Posts: 11 AnnaThe

:eek: Apparently, tomorrow's the last day so hurry up if you want it!

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Hi all I was in with them yes in santry lovely girl I delt with says tomorrow week is the deadline so I may go with their €35 a month deal as I'm with meteor and going way way over my minutes texts etc,, think she was offering me the Nokia numia 800 for free but would love the Samsung 3s does anyone know if I will have to put money to get this phone hope to hear from you soon thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

So how much is the iPhone 5 with this deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

bewhiched wrote: »
    Hi all I was in with them yes in santry lovely girl I delt with says tomorrow week is the deadline so I may go with their €35 a month deal as I'm with meteor and going way way over my minutes texts etc,, think she was offering me the Nokia numia 800 for free but would love the Samsung 3s does anyone know if I will have to put money to get this phone hope to hear from you soon thank you

The samsung s3 cost me €279 plus €130 "network deposit" on the €35 per month unlimited deal.

I was on to the black rock branch earlier they said €139??? I asked for that deal they said yeah, that's strange s in it??? Wonder what the story there is,

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

I was on to the black rock branch earlier they said €139??? I asked for that deal they said yeah, that's strange s in it??? Wonder what the story there is,

thats what i paid for my s3 too :)

Brilliant so it is €139 I've to put to it fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Brilliant so it is €139 I've to put to it fingers crossed

Thought it was 239 ? at 139 I'll be in there myself

• Registered Users Posts: 22 honeybea

Just thought I would share my experience on dealing with emobile....signed up last June...mine did'nt work out because i had no internet coverage in our area....so just last week my bank account was debited by €1212.68 ..!!!....Ah yes...their explination.....charges for cancelling my contract !!!!....don't worry its not over yet....I have a few letters of complaint to write to.....like ..Comreg....and a few more...will keep you all posted ..and anyone out there with advice..please help !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I believe a lot of people were quoted 239 but they were only charged EUR 139.
    long_b wrote: »
    Thought it was 239 ? at 139 I'll be in there myself

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

I believe a lot of people were quoted 239 but they were only charged EUR 139.

Went into eMobile store on Patrick Street, Cork and was quoted €449 on the Select Unlimited plan at €34.50 a month for 18 months!!

Online it's €289 on Select Unlimited at €34.50 a month for 18 months.

Ohhhhh noooooo that's a mad price I'd have liken to used my 15g on my I pad but they can't do it diffrent sim....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Ohhhhh noooooo that's a mad price I'd have liken to used my 15g on my I pad but they can't do it diffrent sim....

just buy a microsim adaptor. http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/microsim-adapter/2093493

Sorry for sounding silly but what is it??? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Is there anyway of getting this if your not an Eircom customer. We were 2 years ago but no longer are. We're with Vodafone now. Dont have any old bills either.

Yeah cause I'm not and I was offered it today I'n santry and I was never a customer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Yeah cause I'm not and I was offered it today I'n santry and I was never a customer

Offered in the shop?????

Yes I've to bring my bank details back up tomorrow offered me a Nokia luma 800 phone but think il go for the Samsung though €34.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

This deal has been extended until Friday and all phones have been reduced.
    I just picked up a HTC One X for €49.

Advertisement