Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Oltt

Does anyone have a spare code/voucher? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

Having sent off my documents this morning, how long is it before I get a tracking number?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Excellent. Birthday today so really looking forward to receiving it! Surprised the black 32GB are still in stock online!

Thanks Captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Yeah I was asked to pay 300e on my order wonder why girl couldn't tell me???

• Advertisement

I hope I don't have to pay €300 on top of my order, that wouldn't be too great!

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Yeah very odd I am taking the Sony Xperia s phone so I don't know never asked from meteor mind you never had a phone that expensive!!! Thanks for shedding some light (great forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭john_doe.

tried to enter eircom account number as voucher code- did not work.
    anyone have a voucher code? it would be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭KD11

Ordered mine aswell today. 389 for iphone 5 32 GB and 34.50 a month is a great deal. Vodafone rang me a week and a half ago to tell me they had the phone ready to send out to me if i upgraded so i did. still waiting for it. when the courier does come ill just send him back with it. They were charging 349 for 16GB and 45 a month for 150 calls/texts and 500mb!! Thank god i spotted this thread last night. :D

Also, is everyone getting the nano sim delivered with the iphone?

• Advertisement

john_doe. wrote: »
    tried to enter eircom account number as voucher code- did not work.
    anyone have a voucher code? it would be appreciated

I rang them today and they were happy to do it over the phone and i didn't need a voucher code. Only problem is I will have to wait 3-4 weeks for my iphone 5 apparently.
    Offer ends on Wednesday, i'm going to decide tomorrow whether or not to go for it. I dont want to be left waiting ages for the phone after paying for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭limerickhurl

It's been asked about 100 times I'd say but...anybody have any voucher/account numbers that can be used her?

Mad to avail of this deal, and thought that my old fella was eircom...but alas, he'd moved to vodafone!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I rang them yesterday on 1800283091. Guy was sound and said no problem. Of course I didnt have my bills and photo ID with me in work so have to take him up on it today.

Will keep youse posted.

I enquired about the 32g and 16. The sales rep said they have been advised to say there is a 3-4 week wait for the 16 and the 32 could be longer.

That is weird? I'll be talking to them again in an hour so i'll ask them what the situation is

16Gb and 32gb showing in stock online.

Lady told me that the online store and telesales had different stock levels. Maybe that's an explanation.

Just got off the phone to them again. The rep said they are definitely out of stock and that the website hasn't been updated. That applies to online and over the phone; he said they cant see whats left in the shops. They have been advised to say it will be a 3-4 week minimum wait.
    Half price offer ends today.

• Advertisement

Has anybody any idea as to how long it takes before you're contacted after sending off your relevant documents? I'm an impatient fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

That's strange as their sites is showing the 16GB in Stock and apparently mine was dispatched yesterday.
    Just off the phone to them
    Phone offer ends 9pm tomorrow
    3-4 weeks wait

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭beardo81

Are the prices consistant with the E-mobile website? For example could I get the Galaxy Note 2 for €34.50 a month (50% off) for 12 months and handset for €89?

*edit, I think this deal is all for 18 month contracts? Handset price though?

Seems to be an abundance of different answers floating around. Surely the stock shows as out of stock when all sold out. A bit outdated of it doesn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Ok, just got off the phone with them.

Iphone available in a couple of weeks so I went for the Galaxy 3.

€34.50 for unlimited irish calls, texts and data - fair usage on the data at 15Gig. Handset cost €139 and refundable security deposit of €130.

Running it through the company to reclaim the VAT it really costs me €28 per month compared to €60 with vodafone at present and the feckers are killing the free worldwide roaming.

Not bad :D

ETA tomorrow via DPD couriers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 grandstream

Just ordered the Galaxy Note 2 on the €34.50 p/m unlimited deal.
    Handset cost €139 and delivery is Thursday.
    Dealt with Eric on 01-7011573 who informed me that the deal is ending tomorrow.
    Three were charging me €189 for an upgrade on their €60 p/m tarriff (650 flexi units) so I'm one happy camper....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Note 2 is in the deal?

now I'm interested :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

€34.50 for unlimited irish calls, texts and data - fair usage on the data at 15Gig. Handset cost €139 and refundable security deposit of €130.

How long of a contract?

My contract is up in a few weeks and would love to see if I could extend it whilst taking advantage of this deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

This deal is only available on an 18 month contract.

Why not take the deal with a new number and port your current number when your contract ends? That's what I did.

Ok you're paying two bills for a couple of weeks, but in the long run it could work out a lot cheaper.
    My bills are now 1/3 to 1/4 of what they were each month.
    quad_red wrote: »
    How long of a contract?

My contract is up in a few weeks and would love to see if I could extend it whilst taking advantage of this deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

This deal is only available on an 18 month contract.

Why not take the deal with a new number and port your current number when your contract ends? That's what I did.

Ok you're paying two bills for a couple of weeks, but in the long run it could work out a lot cheaper.
    My bills are now 1/3 to 1/4 of what they were each month.

Feck that! I'm not paying emobile for two bloody mobiles! They should be willing to bend the rules to keep a paying customer.

Although none of the networks seem the least bit interested in keeping customers these days. Only attracting new ones.

Advertisement