Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Anyone tried getting this offer online/instore today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

WARNING - GET THIS

Tuesday I ordered this from Agent 1. Iphone weeks away, so ordered a Galaxy 3, WHICH IS IN STOCK, paid €139, and €130 security deposit, refundable on month six of contract.

Delivery to be next day via DPD.

Wednesday 5pm, rang them, spoke to agent 2, we have not dispatched it yet but it is in stock, will get it out to you tomorrow.

Thurday, rang at 1pm, spoke to agent 3, "it is coming! isn't it?"
    "Er, we dont have any",
    Two other agents confirmed they have them says me.
    "Er, we dont have any"

Well, I ordered due to immediate stock delivery, please cancel it. On hold for a few minutes, then cut off.

Rang again, agent 4. I want to speak to a supervisor please.

Got supervisor, she is checking it out. If they have it send it. If you dont, refund or I will chargeback credit card due to non performance.

Waiting for a call back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jmadoyle

WARNING - GET THIS

Tuesday I ordered this from Agent 1. Iphone weeks away, so ordered a Galaxy 3, WHICH IS IN STOCK, paid €139, and €130 security deposit, refundable on month six of contract.

Wednesday 5pm, rang them, spoke to agent 2, we have not dispatched it yet but it is in stock, will get it out to you tomorrow.

"Er, we dont have any",
    "Er, we dont have any"
    Well, I ordered due to immediate stock delivery, please cancel it. On hold for a few minutes, then cut off.

Got supervisor, she is checking it out. If they have it send it. If you dont, refund or I will chargeback credit card due to non performance.

i had something similar happen to me, in the end i went into one of there stores and got the phone straight away for the same price as online

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

WARNING - GET THIS

"Er, we dont have any",
    "Er, we dont have any"

What did they say your order status was ?
    Was it in "Fulfillment" ?

long_b wrote: »
    What did they say your order status was ?
    Was it in "Fulfillment" ?

Supervisor today says its in fulfillment.

But other agent today says they dont have any.

It appears they dont know what they are doing and lip service is the order of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

They won't accept my P60, or a copy of my parents bill.

Only my drivers license!

Sent off a copy of my payslip, a mini statement from bank - the lady wrote her name, number and my name and address on it am stamped it and they won't take that as it doesn't have my address on it 'electronically' yet I provided my payslip along with it, which does!

I understand there's standards, but I live at home, there's only so many documents I have with my name on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Johann. wrote: »

Only my drivers license!

Sent off a copy of my payslip, a mini statement from bank - the lady wrote her name, number and my name and address on it am stamped it and they won't take that as it doesn't have my address on it 'electronically' yet I provided my payslip along with it, which does!

I understand there's standards, but I live at home, there's only so many documents I have with my name on it.

You need photo ID when applying for any bill pay phone, it's pretty standard to be honest, why can't you give them a proper bank statement?
    I can see why they wouldn't accept the mini statement from you, it needs to have the address printed correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

loopymum wrote: »
    Johann. wrote: »

Only my drivers license!

You need photo ID when applying for any bill pay phone, it's pretty standard to be honest, why can't you give them a proper bank statement?
    I can see why they wouldn't accept the mini statement from you, it needs to have the address printed correctly.
    My drivers license is photo ID.

The other documents all showed my address, as did my license. P60, Parents bill Etc.

Haven't got an old statement to hand, requested one this evening.

WARNING - GET THIS

"Er, we dont have any",
    "Er, we dont have any"

Dear Customer, 
    You recently placed an order for a Samsung Galaxy S3 with eMobile.
    Unfortunately due to high demand, the Samsung you ordered is currently out of stock. We have been trying to source stock form alternative sources, however it is not possible to dispatch your order at this time. We are expecting delivery of this phone next Thursday 18th October and will process your order as priority. If we experience any further delays, a member of the team will contract you directly.
    If you have any further queries, or if you would like to order an alternative handset, please contact salessupport@eircom.ie. Alternatively you can call us on 01 7011572.
    Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    Kind Regards,
    eMobile Sales Support Team:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭terencemc

let us know how you get on supercourse...im in the same boat

• Advertisement

Ordered a Note 2 Wednesday night - haven't had any emails at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

I think the moral of the story is (if at all possible) to go into an eMobile store and buy the phone in person. You'll get the same (or nearly the same) offer as online/phone and can walk out with the phone, no messing with customer support.

I got this offer at the eMobile store in Blanchardstown about two months ago, only took about 30mins and haven't had any problems since. There was no issue with handset costs as I got a free one on the offer, but even if there was it would be easier to resolve in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Ordered a Note 2 Wednesday night - haven't had any emails at all :(

Same here. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KDutchie

Dear Customer, 
    You recently placed an order for a Samsung Galaxy S3 with eMobile.
    Unfortunately due to high demand, the Samsung you ordered is currently out of stock. We have been trying to source stock form alternative sources, however it is not possible to dispatch your order at this time. We are expecting delivery of this phone next Thursday 18th October and will process your order as priority. If we experience any further delays, a member of the team will contract you directly.
    If you have any further queries, or if you would like to order an alternative handset, please contact salessupport@eircom.ie. Alternatively you can call us on 01 7011572.
    Kind Regards,
    eMobile Sales Support Team:rolleyes:

I got the same email. Was told Wednesday I should have the phone by today but now that is back till next Thursday at the earliest. I also notice the price of the SIII is down to free for select unlimited and €89 on select 500. Wednesday this price was was €89 select unlimited and €139 on select 500.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

I ordered the Note 2 on Wednesday and was told it would be delivered today (Friday). Just off the phone with them now and the order is still in the fulfillment stage but they are out of stock. It will be at least week before its back in.
    I didnt receive any emails from them either. Contract starts when I receive the phone.

swampyk08 wrote: »
    I ordered the Note 2 on Wednesday and was told it would be delivered today (Friday). Just off the phone with them now and the order is still in the fulfillment stage but they are out of stock. It will be at least week before its back in.
    I didnt receive any emails from them either. Contract starts when I receive the phone.

Holy moly - just got this
    Dear Customer, 
    You recently placed an order for a Samsung Note 2 with eMobile.
    Unfortunately due to high demand, the Samsung you ordered is currently out of stock. We have been trying to source stock form alternative sources, however it is not possible to dispatch your order at this time. We are expecting delivery of this phone in three weeks and will process your order as priority. If we experience any further delays, a member of the team will contract you directly.
    Kind Regards,
    eMobile Sales Support Team

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭cwboy

KDutchie wrote: »
    I got the same email. Was told Wednesday I should have the phone by today but now that is back till next Thursday at the earliest. I also notice the price of the SIII is down to free for select unlimited and €89 on select 500. Wednesday this price was was €89 select unlimited and €139 on select 500.

I am waiting on this too and got the same email. I wonder can we cancel the order and buy again with the phone as free?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Hi guys I have an I pad and is asking me the code from my experia s for the Internet how can I get this I'm on e mobile picked my phone up yesterday and LOVE it thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 21 grandstream

Me too, gutted.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Didn't even get the mail! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

My father got a update today on the phone every his iPhone 5 16GB order has to wait i think from 5 to 10 says for it to come back in stock

Not to bad all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

signed up wed 12 o clock
    got iphone 5 today 3:40
    still in box.......opening tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KDutchie

cwboy wrote: »
    I am waiting on this too and got the same email. I wonder can we cancel the order and buy again with the phone as free?

Is the deal even still on or is it over does anyone know? If it is then i would think it should be possible to cancel and reorder.....although they have already charged my credit card for the phone.

cwboy wrote: »
    I wonder can we cancel the order and buy again with the phone as free?

But your plan would be the full 74 or whatever per month instead of 35 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Thanks very much captain Morgan

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭cwboy

But your plan would be the full 74 or whatever per month instead of 35 ?
    Maybe so.

Cant be ordered onsite now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

until this Wednesday according to customer care this morning.

Prices are now €139 for an S3 (up from €89 last week) to €299 for an iPhone 5 (same as last week).

Neither are in stock.

I am having serious data connectivity issues and so won't sign up until they resolve them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Ordered last sun evening and they rang thurs saying my tax cert was out of date(which it was). I scanned in my in date one and emailed Thursday. Still no reply from them. Getting sick of waiting at this stage.

Advertisement