Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

What a joke of a company. Ordered a Galaxy Note 2 last Tues night. No contact since, except for taking my money. Rep on Twitter now tells me it will be November before the phone is in stock! Is it even legal to take money like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭KD11

Just off the phone with them there now. Is anyone else being asked for 300euro deposit? I don't mind paying it but I thought it was around 130. She said the iPhone was being dispatched today delivered tomoro but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

I paid €239 and €130 deposit last night but before I placed the order she advised me that I'd get the Iphone in 3-4weeks.

And then after she said the t&c's she was said "you're clear you won't get the phone for at least 3-4 weeks"

So I wouldn't be getting my hopes up if I were you. Although the website states they are in stock so who knows...

Yeah figured as much. I ordered it a week and a half ago and they only got back to me today. She seemed pretty convinced I'd have it tomoro while I was telling her they won't have it in stock for another couple weeks. It's a bad sign when the consumer knows more than they do. not to bothered though, still saving over 400 euro over vodafone .

KD11 wrote: »
    Yeah figured as much. I ordered it a week and a half ago and they only got back to me today

Did you place your order online a week and a half ago or over the phone??

As long as I have it before Christmas I don't mind waiting. Better than three's offer anyways

• Advertisement

wendydoll wrote: »

Did you place your order online a week and a half ago or over the phone??

As long as I have it before Christmas I don't mind waiting. Better than three's offer anyways

Online last Sunday. 389 for iPhone 32GB. How did you get it for 239? I thought the 16gb was 289. I'm just hoping it's not three weeks from today rather than when I ordered it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Off the phone from my father says his iPhone has been sent and will be there tomorrow.

No deposit to be paid by himself

KD11 wrote: »
    Online last Sunday. 389 for iPhone 32GB. How did you get it for 239? I thought the 16gb was 289. I'm just hoping it's not three weeks from today rather than when I ordered it.

€239 for the 16gb, is what I ordered. Sorry if I gave you the shock of your life thinking that I got the 32gb for that price. That would be some deal :p

I duno, i saw people on here paying they paid €289 or €299 but she offered it to me for €239 and it seems to be €239 online

Say it'll be three week from today. Hopefully the delivery man will arrive with it for tomorrow, in a perfect world :)

Ohhh update

My order has been dispatched and I'll have it within two days. Maybe you will get yours tomorrow KD11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Ohhh update

My order has been dispatched and I'll have it within two days. Maybe you will get yours tomorrow KD11

When did you place the original order Wendy? I paid my deposit y.day too. How do they notify you that it has shipped?

• Advertisement

last night at half 8, they emailed me just there with the dpd tracking number

Ohhh update

Yeah just got the email. arriving tomorrow. Never doubted them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Father just called me got his iPhone there today off emobile he's a happy camper now

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Just got my first bill. One thing I find interesting is that the charge is called "Select Unlimited 18 months" while the discount is called "Select Unlimited 12 Months 50% Discount".

Does that mean that the discount is only for 12 months???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

im with them 4 or so months on this deal, i got a text about a month in to say that on the bill it will say 12months but this was an error and i was indeed on it for 18 months or for life as long as i stay with them

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tslattery

I too got the 12 month discount note in the invoice, but that was never mentioned and not in contract so I assume it is a mistake

It would be good if eMobile could post one simple post to confirm here and avoid the thousands of calls that will originate from buyers from boards.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tslattery

tslattery wrote: »
    I too got the 12 month discount note in the invoice, but that was never mentioned and not in contract so I assume it is a mistake

It would be good if eMobile could post one simple post to confirm here and avoid the thousands of calls that will originate from buyers from boards.....

Also no mention of my chosen payment method

Just says pay by end of Oct??

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

tslattery wrote: »
    Also no mention of my chosen payment method

Just says pay by end of Oct??

So, is this deal still open? Can you still get the 35 euro deal in the stores?

So, is this deal still open? Can you still get the 35 euro deal in the stores?

Ring the sales team and chance your arm. Delighted with the fast delivery and everyone I spoke to has been lovely and very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

Just got a text to say my order has been processed, nearly 2 weeks later! Haha

What happens from here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭cwboy

Got an email to say phone is with DPD for delivery tomorrow.

Looking forward to playing with it over the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rjorell_14

Where can i get this promotion and how?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

Phone just arrived, as told it would.

Excellent!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

Anyone get their Note 2 yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

swampyk08 wrote: »
    Anyone get their Note 2 yet?

Nope, expecting to wait another week at least.
    At which stage they'll all be locked too no doubt :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

long_b wrote: »

Nope, expecting to wait another week at least.
    At which stage they'll all be locked too no doubt :(
    Text from eMobile - Note being delivered today ! Glee !!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

I got the text/mail too but of course the delivery address is wrong after me confirming the change of address twice with them last week. It should arrive tomorrow fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

Is it possible to still get this promotion?
    The e32 a month offer is only for sim card and requires you to have your own phone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

It's still available, and the offer is SIM Only, so you don't get a phone.
    However, if you want a handset, you can get your hands on one for choosing one of the plans that you can see on the link provided, along with the €32 offer.

Remember, today is the last day.

http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/plans/postpay/detailsCallTextBrowse/?gid=48

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭zu

Is it possible to still get this promotion?
    The e32 a month offer is only for sim card and requires you to have your own phone

This promotion is no longer available

Advertisement