Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

RangeR wrote: »
    Yes, non androud traffic, if for example, you were connecting your laptop. However a Tablet may have different internet signatures to a phone, Android or not. I really don't want to elaborate more as the more I elaborate, the more I assist in breaking T's & C's.

Having said that, they may not have the technology in place and breaking, or not, the T's & C's would be a choice you have to make.

What I do, is move to a network that embraces Tethering therefore conscience is clean.

Do you really care so much about T&C's apart from the danger if being charged more? Breaking T&C's (on almost anything) wouldn't bother my conscience in the slightest once I was getting away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,212 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The Blueface plan is €25 ex Vat and it's a business plan, tethering not allowed.

3's own business plan is €20 ex vat and allows tethering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

The Blueface plan is €25 ex Vat and it's a business plan, tethering not allowed.

Good to know. Thanks
    Won't use it much bit it's Handy to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I got on to them and got the following offer:

Ulimited Calls, texts & data in Ireland - €19.50 + VAT per month.

Unlimited Calls, texts & data in Ireland & U.K. - €23.50 + VAT per month.

Excellent offers,imo, if there are no network or other unseen problems:).

I have outlined all the details on the Irish SIM Only Thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057168810

There are restrictions, and are less than other networks, by a long shot.

What network do they use ?

Blueface is a MVNO using the Three network.
    Three already have the Vodafone fallback in place, so hence the mention of them in the thread. Vodafone has a fallback link for all Three services, regardless of Blueface.
    I don't know, as I have'nt signed up yet. But Blueface are using 3's network so there may be a limit. No doubt when one signs up , you will get the full gory details:).

There is most certainly limits. See the link mentioned above.

You're better off getting the Business plan. Plus, you get a dedicated Irish-based accounts and support member.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

You're better off getting the Business plan. Plus, you get a dedicated Irish-based accounts and support member.

To avail of the €20 Three Business Plan you must have a minimum of 2 phones. No good for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

To avail of the €20 Three Business Plan you must have a minimum of 2 phones. No good for me.
    Ooh. Two phones is the minimum? I would have thought it was more... interesting.

Ooh. Two phones is the minimum? I would have thought it was more... interesting.

http://www.three.ie/business/plans/business-sim-only/

And its unlimited Ireland only.

Is blue face 4g

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Thanks again. A couple of extra questions:
    1. Do you need to be VAT registered, or do they charge you the €20+VAT each month per mobile?
    2. What is the VAT rate for this contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭JEmily

Thanks again. A couple of extra questions:
    1. Do you need to be VAT registered, or do they charge you the €20+VAT each month per mobile?
    2. What is the VAT rate for this contract?

Question 3. SIM only - does that mean you have to change your mobile number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

JEmily wrote: »
    Question 3. SIM only - does that mean you have to change your mobile number?

No, it means you don't get a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

So many options on where to jump, just out of interest what do people feel is the best network out there?

Called Emobile to cancel. Offered me nothing when I told them about Blueface.
    Need to call them now and get a sim.

Edit :just called them and did it all over the phone.
    You have 7 days to port and you can just call them to adjust the billing date.

I'll loose out on Emobile but that's life.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭martin_090

i have a vat number myself so might look into the emobile business plans. anyone get any prices for any decent phones form emobile. i guess the price they will quote will be ex vat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

The details of the small business unlimited package are as follows:

Unlimited calls to Irish mobiles, Irish landlines, UK mobiles and UK landlines (Fair Usage is 45,000 minutes per month)
    Unlimited text messages to Irish mobiles and UK mobiles (Fair Usage is 10,000 minutes per month)
    15GB data bundle
    1500 roaming minutes to ring mobiles and landlines while in the UK, certain European countries and the US
    1500 roaming text messages while in the UK, certain European countries and the US
    250MB roaming data bundle while in the UK, certain European countries and the US

This plan is €35 ex vat per month per user on a 12, 18 or 24 month contract.

Please find attached the handset price list. There is different pricing for the different lengths of contract. This pricing is only applicable for the month of March and may change in April.
    Handset 12 months 18 months 24 months
    BlackBerry 9720 € 0 € 0 € 0
    BlackBerry Z10 € 99 € 0 € 0
    HTC One Mini Silver € 99 € 0 € 0
    HTC One Black € 199 € 99 € 0
    LG Nexus 5 € 99 € 0 € 0
    Huawei Y300 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Doro 612 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia 208 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia 515 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia Lumia 520 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia Lumia 625 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia Lumia 925 € 99 € 0 € 0
    Sony Xperia E € 0 € 0 € 0
    Sony Xperia M € 0 € 0 € 0
    Sony Xperia SP € 0 € 0 € 0
    Sony Xperia Z1 Compact € 149 € 49 € 0
    Sony Xperia Z1 € 299 € 199 € 49
    Samsung Solid Extreme II € 0 € 0 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy xCover II € 0 € 0 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy Ace III € 0 € 0 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy S IV Mini € 99 € 0 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy S IV € 199 € 99 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy Note III € 349 € 249 € 99
    Apple iPhone 4S 8GB € 49 € 0 € 0
    Apple iPhone 5C 16GB € 249 € 149 € 0
    Apple iPhone 5S 16GB € 349 € 249 € 99
    Apple iPhone 5S 32GB € 449 € 349 € 199

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

can you avail of it without a vat number?

They have taken on customers with only one phone, on the lower tiered package, without issue. As the representative said, they'd prefer to have the business than send you off without.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

They have taken on customers with only one phone, on the lower tiered package, without issue. As the representative said, they'd prefer to have the business than send you off without.

vat no required?

VAT number is not required. However, you will pay VAT additionally, so €20p/m + VAT.

Did you get that from the horse's mouth, so to speak? I presume you are talking about the sim only plan.

• Advertisement

PeteK* wrote: »
    Does that mean €24.60?

Yes.

Did you get that from the horse's mouth, so to speak? I presume you are talking about the sim only plan.
    Yup. Directly from a sales rep.

I was going to move to the Business plan, as SIM only, but I have stuck with a 3 Pay plan with some grandfathered benefits. Instead, I'm using the UPC Phone app for free landline calls and I'm using Blueface for other calls. As for texts, I don't generally hit the 3000 SMS limit, so that's fine. And as for the data, 15GB+ seems to be perfect.

However, that situation may change, and the move will be quite straightforward.

Total shameless plug, but I'm running a SIM Only comparison chart and price matrix on another thread. It's updated at least once a week.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057168810

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

That's odd. I was told there was no 12 month contract on this tariff. I'll have to get back onto the rep.
    soundsham wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭sue97

This offer might be useful to some people if you do need a new phone. Iphone for €99 euro plus €30 a month including unlimited data, 500 minutes, 500 texts on 24 month contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

Must be trying to offload the 4S stock by the look of it

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭sue97

soundsham wrote: »

Unlimited calls to Irish mobiles, Irish landlines, UK mobiles and UK landlines (Fair Usage is 45,000 minutes per month)
    Unlimited text messages to Irish mobiles and UK mobiles (Fair Usage is 10,000 minutes per month)
    15GB data bundle
    1500 roaming minutes to ring mobiles and landlines while in the UK, certain European countries and the US
    1500 roaming text messages while in the UK, certain European countries and the US
    250MB roaming data bundle while in the UK, certain European countries and the US

This plan is €35 ex vat per month per user on a 12, 18 or 24 month contract.

Please find attached the handset price list. There is different pricing for the different lengths of contract. This pricing is only applicable for the month of March and may change in April.
    Handset 12 months 18 months 24 months
    BlackBerry 9720 € 0 € 0 € 0
    BlackBerry Z10 € 99 € 0 € 0
    HTC One Mini Silver € 99 € 0 € 0
    HTC One Black € 199 € 99 € 0
    LG Nexus 5 € 99 € 0 € 0
    Huawei Y300 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Doro 612 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia 208 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia 515 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia Lumia 520 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia Lumia 625 € 0 € 0 € 0
    Nokia Lumia 925 € 99 € 0 € 0
    Sony Xperia E € 0 € 0 € 0
    Sony Xperia M € 0 € 0 € 0
    Sony Xperia SP € 0 € 0 € 0
    Sony Xperia Z1 Compact € 149 € 49 € 0
    Sony Xperia Z1 € 299 € 199 € 49
    Samsung Solid Extreme II € 0 € 0 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy xCover II € 0 € 0 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy Ace III € 0 € 0 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy S IV Mini € 99 € 0 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy S IV € 199 € 99 € 0
    Samsung Galaxy Note III € 349 € 249 € 99
    Apple iPhone 4S 8GB € 49 € 0 € 0
    Apple iPhone 5C 16GB € 249 € 149 € 0
    Apple iPhone 5S 16GB € 349 € 249 € 99
    Apple iPhone 5S 32GB € 449 € 349 € 199

So i could use my 15GB of data in the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

sue97 wrote: »

250mb is my understanding but give them a buzz
    I took the sim only plan for €24 for the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Nope.

These:

apply to the US, certain European countries and the UK.

The 15GB applies to domestic use.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

what about three like home, does that not apply when in uk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 loublue

sue97 wrote: »
    This offer might be useful to some people if you do need a new phone. Iphone for €99 euro plus €30 a month including unlimited data, 500 minutes, 500 texts on 24 month contract.

Hi
    Is there an internet link ?
    What store did you see this in?
    Is it only the 4s?

Advertisement