Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited Calls, texts and data. Half price. Emobile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

How exactly do you sign up for this offer. I'm after looking at their site and I can't understand how I can sign up. Could someone please let me know where to go to sign up?

Also, when is the Galaxy S3 out?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

The number in the OP is 1800 283 091

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

joc_ wrote: »
    hi all,

what phone would you recommend from the ones that are free, i was thinking of a samsung galaxy - is this phone ok or are there better ones on the free list?? - i don't know much about phones!!

Many thanks,
    j

The galaxy s2 isn't free, it is €89

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

loopymum wrote: »
    The galaxy s2 isn't free, it is €89

It might actually be 189 with this deal, if it's the same one that my wife got. But still worth it IMO; its a great phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Someone posted a link to a pdf with the phones available a few pages back and it's definitely €89.

I have ordered a htc one x and it's €189.

I had a wallowing post yesterday about maybe missing out on the S3 but I am kind of afraid to cancel it in case they fill the customer qoutas early.

When I rang they said there is only a set amount of this deal available and it may well end before end of June. I don't want to get caught out on this deal as the last time emobile had a great offer, I waited a day and they went and changed it and I missed out on a great deal. Anyone remember the free desire and galaxy thread in Jan 2011?

Times have changed though! I took out a 12mth contract last year and was €50 per month with a galaxy s free and I used a meteor discount voucher to bring the price down to €37.50. That deal had 500 mins and 500 texts, no data.

Now for €3 less I have unlimited, calls, texts and data, ok, the phone I ordered is extra but if you average it out it brings the monthly cost to €39.50, great deal.

I got rid of my landline recently so will be using this for all my calls:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

:mad:

Dear Customer

You recently placed an order for the Samsung Galaxy S 2 with eMobile

Unfortunately due to high demand, the Samsung Galaxy S 2 is currently out of stock. We have been trying to source stock form alternative sources, however it is not possible to dispatch your order at this time. We are expecting delivery of this phone on Thursday 7th June , and we will process your order as priority. If we experience any further delays, a member of the team will contract you directly.

If you have any further queries, please contact salessupport@eircom.ie

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

eMobile Sales Support Team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

pebbles21 wrote: »
    You recently placed an order for the Samsung Galaxy S 2 with eMobile
    We are expecting delivery of this phone on Thursday 7th June

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 poppster

duinegorm wrote: »
    How exactly do you sign up for this offer. I'm after looking at their site and I can't understand how I can sign up. Could someone please let me know where to go to sign up?

Also, when is the Galaxy S3 out?

According to the eMobile website, it should be available from the end of the month.

http://www.emobile.ie/SamsungGalaxySIII/

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

poppster wrote: »
    According to the eMobile website, it should be available from the end of the month.

http://www.emobile.ie/SamsungGalaxySIII/

Wonder if it will be in this deal, great if it was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Oh, how I wish I was likeable enough around here for some nice person to impart a few digits via pm:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Have tried the account number as my current plan is just about up, not working however. Have people just rang them and gotten it? I think i remember someone saying they did a few pages back but cant find the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

Davie89 wrote: »
    Have tried the account number as my current plan is just about up, not working however. Have people just rang them and gotten it? I think i remember someone saying they did a few pages back but cant find the post.

I tried to use an eircom business account number (been meaning to change in back to residential number to be honest) but it wouldn't work with that as it's for residential numbers only. I said I'd been talking to another girl a couple of weeks ago who had a spare voucher code for me to use, but the system was down and she was meant to call back, but never did. So they processed me then with no deposit needed. Your account number for the DD needs to be a personal account, not a business one for some reason, not sure how they'd know anyway?

SQ2 wrote: »
    I tried to use an eircom business account number (been meaning to change in back to residential number to be honest) but it wouldn't work with that as it's for residential numbers only. I said I'd been talking to another girl a couple of weeks ago who had a spare voucher code for me to use, but the system was down and she was meant to call back, but never did. So they processed me then with no deposit needed. Your account number for the DD needs to be a personal account, not a business one for some reason, not sure how they'd know anyway?

Brilliant thanks,, will get onto them so after work!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lebowsky

I'm not an Eircom customer so I borrowed a fiends account number but it didn't work online. I went into one of their stores last week ready to give a cock and bull story re having an account. The staff knew nothing about the deal but one of them made a call, came back and said they would give me deal anyway no need for an eircom account or anything.
    Happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

lebowsky wrote: »

I'm not an Eircom customer so I borrowed a fiends account number but it didn't work online. I went into one of their stores last week ready to give a cock and bull story re having an account. The staff knew nothing about the deal but one of them made a call, came back and said they would give me deal anyway no need for an eircom account or anything.
    Happy out.
    Which store?

eMobile store!

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    eMobile store!
    Should have guessed that was coming :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Hmm....that's a not-so-straightforward one.

If you move to prepay then you may not be able to start up a new contract right away. Emobile may make you wait a month or 2.

HOWEVER, what you could do (in order to avail of this deal), is the following:

1) Start up a brand new contract with a brand new (temporary) emobile number on this deal

2) When you're actual number is out of contract, move back to pay as you go with that number

3) Give it a day or 2, then ring Emobile Care and ask for them to move your prepay number onto your bill pay temporary number.

4) This will transform the temporary number into your actual number and voila, you should be sorted ;)

Hope this makes sense!

Be careful with this. I know my contract with o2 does not allow the number to be changed without breech of contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

It's a long shot, but if anyone has an account number to use, and isn't using it, please PM me.

Good karma will be sent your way forever ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I just rang them from my Eircom landline on the 1800 number in the OP ,got thru to sales and asked about the 34.99 unlimited deal. The guy immediately said I was eligible (even though when I typed in my customer number in the OP it didnt work)
    Guy was pushy and wanted to flog me some kind of Nokia, then when I asked about HTC he said I could have an S 1 for free at 45 euros per month. I asked about the HTC x1 and he said 89 euro plus 34.99 per month. (contradicts what was said earlier in this thread)
    Anyway I decided to cool it and wait for the Galaxy S3 but seems to be no problem at all getting the deal if you are an Eircom customer even if your number doesnt work in the link in the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

I just rang them from my Eircom landline on the 1800 number in the OP ,got thru to sales and asked about the 34.99 unlimited deal. The guy immediately said I was eligible (even though when I typed in my customer number in the OP it didnt work)
    Guy was pushy and wanted to flog me some kind of Nokia, then when I asked about HTC he said I could have an S 1 for free at 45 euros per month. I asked about the HTC x1 and he said 89 euro plus 34.99 per month. (contradicts what was said earlier in this thread)
    Anyway I decided to cool it and wait for the Galaxy S3 but seems to be no problem at all getting the deal if you are an Eircom customer even if your number doesnt work in the link in the OP

Did he say anything about the S3?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

D
    id he say anything about the S3?
    I didn't ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭babydoc

I received my eircom bill in the post this morning with this 1/2 price emobile unlimited offer.
    I am unsure what phone to go - iphone 4s or htc one x.

WILL THE EMOBILE OFFER STILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE END OF THIS MONTH WHEN THE NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 COME AVAILABLE OR THE NEW IPHONE 5 WHICH WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER.

THE REVIEWS OF THE SAMSUNG S3 SOUND GOOD. AND IF IT COMES AVAILABLE WITH THIS PACKAGE I WILL BUY THE PHONE.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

babydoc wrote: »
    WILL THE EMOBILE OFFER STILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE END OF THIS MONTH WHEN THE NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 COME AVAILABLE OR THE NEW IPHONE 5 WHICH WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AUGUST/SEPTEMBER.

"Promotion closes on 30th June 2012"

Other than that there is no mention as to weather the S3 will be part of the offer...

I received my eircom bill in the post this morning with this 1/2 price emobile unlimited offer.

THE REVIEWS OF THE SAMSUNG S3 SOUND GOOD. AND IF IT COMES AVAILABLE WITH THIS PACKAGE I WILL BUY THE PHONE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

WE CAN WRITE IN BIG TEXT TOO.

S3 SHOULD BE COMING OUT AT THE END OF THE MONTH. THOUGH I WOULD EXPECT LONG DELAYS!!

I know it will be coming out at the end of the month. But am wondering will it be available on this unlimited package?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I know it will be coming out at the end of the month. But am wondering will it be available on this unlimited package?

Don't think anyone here knows.. Best to give them a call to find out

• Advertisement

try asking in the customer service forum on the emobile website? They'd have the most reliable info.

Advertisement