Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A.I Bull Straws

• 13-05-2012 9:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

I have a few staws from VDC and Lanzac along with others in my pot and I was wondering how much they are worth? I saw some advertised on done deal for between €200 and €500 would these be realistic prices or how much would they be worth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Bigbird1

Des Carter wrote: »
    I have a few staws from VDC and Lanzac along with others in my pot and I was wondering how much they are worth? I saw some advertised on done deal for between €200 and €500 would these be realistic prices or how much would they be worth?

I wonder are these straws been sold for these, prices seen that they were so plentiful a while ago, at around €15 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

If somebody is willing to pay anywhere neer that much for straws which no guarantee of quality thaen more fool them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

they were 2 decent bulls in there day - didnt set the world on fire or anything though, €30 to 50 a pop would be more realistic, best of luck anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭redzerologhlen

I would be slow to give it for them. There's no guarantee, who's to say your tank hadn't run out of nitrogen at some stage and your buying duds. Too risky imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭Dozer1

sorry to hijack thread but anybody use the BB sire AKH? just got AI docket and I see one of the ladies got him in March wasn't there at the time and not alot of info in icbf on him :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

easy calving. Was bought for the dairy market. Good Belgian figures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭Dozer1

cheers Bogman, always a little nervous when there isn't much info in icbf. She's a good tall lump of a HEX cow so she should have no problems all going well

Advertisement