Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quietest US Twister season

Options
  • 13-05-2012 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/tornadoes-trending-toward-norm/64887

Quietest US Twister season:

Seemingly the US is experiencing a 12 year lull in actual tornado events despite the increase in spotters and reports.

Funny thing is, in Ireland, Great Britain and Europe there is seemingly an increase in reports of active tornadoes on the ground. I've no link for that as I was just noticing few reports were coming in from the US.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

All mainly down I the jet stream this season really , no sign of it in the states in the last few days . I'm are things will change somewhat for the better for when I go over . If not .. Sure .. Well be hunting down some summer snow on the Hills of Colorado! Hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

Just to let people know there is a program called ~Nature's fury on now on STVHD . storm chasing.
    (Thursday may17 23:10)

Advertisement