Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Patrol in Bushmills gig

Options
  • 13-05-2012 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Note to Moderator: I've Read the rules but still not sure if this is okay or not so if not please delete.

Hi All,

I'm looking for some help and thought it might be worth a try here. I've been shortlisted in a group of 10 to win a prize to see Snow Patrol play in a private concert in of all places Bushmills Distillery. I really would love to go as I've a major whiskey fan but love Snow Patrol too. However it is a facebook voting thingy and I have no hope unless I can get some help.

If you can assist I would be very grateful. So if you have time please vote for life long Bushmills fan Adrian and Fiona in the Ireland section for the Bushmills Live. You can vote for one in each country so don't worry
    if you have voted already in another section.

You need a fb account and Voting private so I'll not know who votes.

Go to

https://apps.facebook.com/bushmillslive/

Thanks a million Adrian

Advertisement