Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Housing Estates Dublin area

Options
  • 13-05-2012 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭

just wondering whether there is any comprehensive list of social housing estates within/near Dublin area..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

there is but how it would be available to you is a different story I dont think they have the whole compiled list of information to hand and you would only be able to go to one local authority at a time to enquirer about their housing stock however, the cc is quite guarded about their housing stock if youre looking to go for social housing you can only choose your top three areas which are general. But if its a council estate its quite well known which ones are and are not so narrow down what areas in or around dublin you're looking at and if no one will help you find info in the cc maybe a local estate agents will be able to give you more information about an area i.e I'm looking to buy an ex council house where are the council estates in x area.

Advertisement