Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 East Hamptons/ Sag Harbour

Options
  • 13-05-2012 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi! Going on J1 and hoping to stay in the sag harbour / east hamptons area. Getting a job is not a problem there but finding affordable accomodation is, was hoping to find a few others to share with so we could bring the rent down majorly. There are three girls in my group all 19/20 yrs. any fellow J1ers feel free to contact us :) Thank You!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 somerve2

Hey Rolo,
    My friend and I are hoping to go to the Hamptons area for a j1 this summer, plus more than likely 2-4 other girls, all 19-21 ish. Would be completely up for sharing and getting cheap rent, none of us are fussy! :)
    Get back to me if you're still interested! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Maeve13

Hey somerve2, my cousin and I (both girls both 19) are heading out to the same area aswell. We were focusing on Montauk there but finding it hard to get anything, have connections in Hamptons so was thinking East Hampton, but not too bothered where we go aslong as it's not too dear! If you're interested we'd be up for sharing with yee :) my emails: maeve.booth@hotmail.com

Advertisement