Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moran's Hotel & The Baggot Inn

Options
  • 13-05-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Anyone remember seeing the Radiators & Vipers at either the Baggot or Moran's back in the late '70's. I am looking for anyone with a story to tell about a concert they were at. Maybe you have a photo of the band on stage. Any photo's sent in will be passed on to Dave Moloney.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

Anyone remember seeing the Radiators & Vipers at either the Baggot or Moran's back in the late '70's. I am looking for anyone with a story to tell about a concert they were at. Maybe you have a photo of the band on stage. Any photo's sent in will be passed on to Dave Moloney.

if its any use, I played bass with the Radiators sometime in the 90's, at a gig in Whelans I think it was and Im pretty sure it was Tom Dunne singing vocals for million dollar hero !!!

Pete was my bands producer at the time and asked me to jump in !

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭quickdraw2

Do ya have any photos ? of the gigs ?
    or the lads back in the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 1999Barcelona

thanks for that, can you remember anything about the gig?

I have a couple of photo's of them on stage at McGonagle's, Jan 1 '79. A gig they did with some members of Horslips. Do you know the line up that night?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

I have directed Pete Holidai's attention towards this thread,
    will see if he responds :)

• Advertisement

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jjfmurphy

The Radiators have a facebook page - might be the best place to ask - lot's of long time followers there

Advertisement