Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alan Shatter Dishing Out Citizenship Like Confetti

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

IrishAm wrote: »
    You are double counting people. One person remains one person, no matter how many times they renew their visa. You are either being deliberately obtuse, or a bit touched.

And I copy and pasted **** all.

This hasn't gone as well as you'd hoped, has it?

By all means, continue with the bluster for a few more posts though.

When you're in a hole you should stop digging but I'll give you a shovel for a few more posts before I lock this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

This hasn't gone as well as you'd hoped, has it?

On the contrary, it turned out exactly how I thought it would.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭galgar

Why does every discussion on this site descend into bitching between a few people that is totally off topic. Argue in private amongst yourselves and when resolved come to the discussion of the post title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

galgar wrote: »
    Why does every discussion on this site descend into bitching between a few people that is totally off topic. Argue in private amongst yourselves and when resolved come to the discussion of the post title.

....the OP was actually just an excuse to rant about immigration, so really, whatever it said on the Ticket, the train was set on a different track from the get-go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,282 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I really don't care about this. Im wondering why it annoys you so much OP? What direct effect will this have on you?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

IrishAm wrote: »
    On the contrary, it turned out exactly how I thought it would.

It must be difficult to type with your fingers in your ears and your eyes covered.

It would be beneficial for future discussions like this if you admitted to yourself that the world and peoples perception of articles does not bend to suit your world view and this is likely to continue.

We'll leave it at that on this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement