Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony CD Mavica Still Camera

Options
  • 13-05-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have a Sony CD Mavica CD400. This is a still digital camera, the one where it records images and video straight to the CD.

I have alot of my family photos on the supplied CD-R 156Mb disks.

What I am looking advise on is this. With the videos on the Cd, when I try to play them on the Pc, I can only view the videos on a small screen. Then when ever I try to enlarge the screen, I loose resolution to the point where it is too bad to view properly.

Is there a way that I can fix this issue and view the videos properly on the PC. Is there software that I can download or is there just a setting I can use.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

In movie mode that camera only supported a frame size of 320x240, probably because if the images were any bigger it wouldn't have been able to write to the CD fast enough and the buffers would have quickly filled up. Sorry but the images can't be made any bigger without losing quality.

Advertisement