Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Life's little pleasures that don't cost a thing.

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

picking that hard to reach snot from your nose when noone is looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Was just out cycling and seen a Mother duck and her 5/6 ducklings paddling along the river bank so I stopped the bike and sat and watched them pass against the flow of the river. Really nice to stop and watch nature doing its thang.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Was just out cycling and seen a Mother duck and her 5/6 ducklings paddling along the river bank so I stopped the bike and sat and watched them pass against the flow of the river. Really nice to stop and watch nature doing its thang.

... and you didn't help her search for the other one? For shame.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

ejmaztec wrote: »
    ... and you didn't help her search for the other one? For shame.:(

Ate it.

*burp*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 buzzardflute

Getting up before sunrise and bringing the dogs for a walk,when i lived with the folks in wicklow id walk up to the top of the hills and sit there in darkness waiting for the sun to rise,its 5am and your viewing the sun come up over the mountains,its just a savage sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Annie the Canny

Coal1978 wrote: »
    A big huge sh!t that you've been cooking for ages, it's at the stage where you can't hold it in any longer and you have cramps and your letting stinky farts off every few seconds. Ahhh bliss.
    Reminding me of someone, who wrote it down on iPad "I had a poo" at his tender age of 34.. and then felt extremely pleased with the outcome!:D

But the best feeling to me is the waking up in the morning after seeing a warm and colorful dream with the butterflies in it. May sound like I was high on something at night but...no :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

Getting that first kiss and hug in the morning from my BF, love it, sets me right up for the day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

The moment when you wake up thinking you have to go to work and realising it's your day off

When you see your child achieving things that makes them happy, for me the expression on my sons face when he got his yellow belt in karate, warms my heart just thinking about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

drinking a big glass of water while peeing.

Try it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭eaglebhoy

Walking on any Beach, I love listening to the Sea, any Sea !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Turning in.

Top o teh morning, chumps... this 9 to 5 is hard slog phew. Dolly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I love being out in the rain. Only when I'm not going somewhere obviously, that sucks.

I get a little thrill from it. Get giddy and hyper :)

Forgot snow, favourite sound in the world is the silence it brings and it crunching when you walk. I spent hours on new years 2010 sitting out in the snow on a bench, just listening and watching. STill remember how happy I was. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Watching my 15 month old niece doing her little dances to songs on the telly with not a care in the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Waking up an hour early than you're supposed to be.

Having a good, proper chat.

A starry night.

A Snickers Ice Cream.

A warm breeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Clarity and focus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Brokentime

Someone actually holding a door open for you. Don't get that too much anymore, but it always makes me happy when it happens

Advertisement