Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

crazy girlfriends

• 13-05-2012 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I was out having a few drinks last night with a group of friends, was chatting to a bunch of fellas at the next table, not flirtin' cause they were wrote off, next thing a crazy gf that looked she ate elephants for breakfast and then brushed her teeth with steroids started giving it loads to me! How come these mad cows never say anything to their fellas? They always put the blame on other girls! And fellas what are yous doing going out wit these crazy she-beasts??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Do you have a boyfriend?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Stop floozying with their boyfriends!

And fellas what are yous doing going out wit these crazy she-beasts??

I think the whole point is that the men don't see what the "crazy she-beasts" are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

I don't understand the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I was out having a few drinks last night with a group of friends, was chatting to a bunch of fellas at the next table, not flirtin' cause they were wrote off, next thing a crazy gf that looked she ate elephants for breakfast and then brushed her teeth with steroids started giving it loads to me! How come these mad cows never say anything to their fellas? They always put the blame on other girls! And fellas what are yous doing going out wit these crazy she-beasts??

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Last edited by KeithM89; Today at 17:36. Reason: Translated to english..

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

I do not understand this ??:confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

maybe its because you talk all nice and sweet with their boyfriend yet give this attitude to the girlfriend? i no i would tell you where to go if you started at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Seriously OP,

Who eats elephant for breakfast? That's so Zulu Dawn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Rezident

I didn't know she was a she beast when I met her, she acted so nice and friendly and lovely and bjs and helpful and everything then one day BOOM! She goes nuclear over a jokey email she completely misinterpreted. They can hide the madness for a good while though, they're much more crafty than us sometimes.

No more fiery redheads for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I was out having a few drinks last night with a group of friends, was chatting to a bunch of fellas at the next table, not flirtin' cause they were wrote off, next thing a crazy gf that looked she ate elephants for breakfast and then brushed her teeth with steroids started giving it loads to me! How come these mad cows never say anything to their fellas? They always put the blame on other girls! And fellas what are yous doing going out wit these crazy she-breasts??
    that's how I read it:D

Damn, women be crazy and what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 SuzyDaFloozy

PucaMama wrote: »
    maybe its because you talk all nice and sweet with their boyfriend yet give this attitude to the girlfriend? i no i would tell you where to go if you started at that.

they just came over and started chatting to us and im not rude even if i would rather be chatting to my friends rather then getting the ear burned off me by some stranger, you must be a very insecure person, if you dont trust your fella take it out on him, i was just being polite! No need to translate this one, im using my words now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

I know off this girl who always breaks down in tears and causes trouble with alcohol in her system,.......
    Actually I think we all no girl bike that!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 SuzyDaFloozy

Do you have a boyfriend?

yeah i ended up taking him home and up ending him :) no only joking i have a boyfriend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

they just came over and started chatting to us and im not rude even if i would rather be chatting to my friends rather then getting the ear burned off me by some stranger, you must be a very insecure person, if you dont trust your fella take it out on him, i was just being polite! No need to translate this one, im using my words now :)

i said id tell you where to go if you took that attitude with me, not for talking to my boyfriend. :rolleyes: yep that makes me insecure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

I could still do with more translation. Even a little punctuation would probably do the trick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement