Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Serial Number for my bike

Options
  • 13-05-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Ok....here comes a stupid question, so forgive me in advance...

I have a Café 7 Felt bike. Can you tell me where to find the Serial Number for it? - I've looked in all the usual places - underside of crank, headset, rear stays, seat downtube next to crank, top of crank.

Does anyone have one or could you tell me where to find the serial number? - I want to register bike with the Gardaí.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Ok....here comes a stupid question, so forgive me in advance...

I have a Café 7 Felt bike. Can you tell me where to find the Serial Number for it? - I've looked in all the usual places - underside of crank, headset, rear stays, seat downtube next to crank, top of crank.

Does anyone have one or could you tell me where to find the serial number? - I want to register bike with the Gardaí.

Thanks!

On the rear dropouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭username2010

Panic over....
    It is underneath the pedals...I was just a little blind the first time I looked.
    Thanks for your help,

Advertisement