Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women from Ireland are the least satisfied in Europe with their sex life.

• 13-05-2012 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Axe Rake

LONDON: Women from Ireland are the least satisfied in Europe with their sex life, says a study of the sex habits of girls across the European Union.

A massive seven out of 10 Irish women say they are not satisfied with their night-time sexual activity, The Sun reported citing the study by Women's Health magazine.

Irish women are also the busiest in bed among European countries. A whopping 42 percent have sex more than three times a week.

Their perfect time for sex is said to be 11pm on a Saturday night.

The study of 1,000 females was conducted to find out the truth behind European women's sex lives and the difference in sexual appetites.

It found that women from Scotland were more sexually satisfied.

After Irish women, Londoners and Welsh women have the most sex. One-third of women from these two regions have sex three times a week.

Having sex outdoors was labelled the "most exciting" way - by 40 percent. It was followed by sex at work and on the beach.

But not all the 1,000 women polled seek such naughty sexual thrills, with 28 percent saying the only place they had sex was at home.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Irish-girls-stay-longest-in-bed-are-satisfied-least/articleshow/13116003.cms

Men of Ireland, what do you say? :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Axe Rake wrote: »

we're too busy satsifying all the european women?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Men of Ireland, what do you say? :pac:

Irish women sort yourself out

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,359 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Can't speak for the lads, but do ALL Irish women read the magazine that conducted the survey? Representativeness, and consequently generalisation to the population of Irish women, may be problematic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I don't fcuking think so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Another anti-Irish women thread.

Ooooh wait this is from The Sun, thats frickin' genius:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Well, on the plus side.. they get to stay longer in bed

In India, once you turn 11 you're unlikely to ever get to stay in bed after 6am. You'll be out earning €1 per day to make lingerie for the sexually dissatisfied Irish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Not Ireland.Its only 7 out of 10,that took the survey.Only sad fecks have time to do surveys.The rest are two busy getting shagged.

Who are these people?.I have never Known/ met anyone who ever took part in a survey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Pffft, sex is awesome- what the hell are these other women doing?? Get yourself a book or head into Ann summers or something! It's not rocket science!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

It's probably because lots of Irish men won't give the girls oral pleasure ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

Well that explains why the missus tries to get it over and done with,
    Well that's it, I'll tell her its off and on I go to Scotland to a woman who appreciates 'my' efforts of satisfaction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

It's because the Irish women love it up the ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

The catholic church is to blame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I've never had any complaints :cool:

compliments are scarce too though . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I am far too busy working on my mistress to wonder what the weird lady that lives with me and operates the hoover cares about. I only ask her for the odd blowjob when I fetch in drunk having lost her overtime cash on the rigged races.

Whats to complain about ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭golden lane

most males would agree........women are never satisfied.....a well used saying..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Coal1978

Men are hopeless, a guy asked me once to take my knickers off as we where going to have sex! They where off, I'm just not into trimming or waxing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Black Swan wrote: »
    Can't speak for the lads, but do ALL Irish women read the magazine that conducted the survey? Representativeness, and consequently generalisation to the population of Irish women, may be problematic.
    You can't be letting important details like that get in the way of Irish women-bashing though.

most males would agree........women are never satisfied.....a well used saying..
    Speak for yourself love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Its because the men dont find them attractive enough.

TO MANY KEBABS AND CURRIED CHIPS.

Ain't no chippers in Eastern Europe, have you seen them wimmen????

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

As an Irish woman living in Scotland I have no complaints in that direction, but truthfully this says more about the Irish male than anything else:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Has anyone here ever participated in one of these surveys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Another saying 'neither are farmers':)

Just because you hear it a lot doesn't make it true for everyone.

Eastern European women are the best in bed, I'm going over in a few weeks can't wait :D

Its because the men dont find them attractive enough.

I think this is important.

as in GENERAL....european women are more attractive and men in GENERAL will put in a lot more effort with a more attractive woman _outside_ of the bedroom which leads to the good sexeh times in the bedroom.

Plus was this dublin women or irish women? If I was a culchie I imagine having sex with a mullah with socks on is a horrific expirience..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

my sex life is very self satisfying

so lets say you spend 80 or so years on this planet.

Let say over that span you get to know lets say 100 women really well.

lets say 99 of them this held true

can we say it's true?

ntlbell wrote: »

can we say it's true?
    Of course, but in reality that wouldn't be the case for 99 out of a hundred women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

So funny how the men here took a thread about women being satisfied, and turned it into why Irish women aren't good enough for them - it's all about them... could that be why Irish women aren't satisfied by any chance:D

• Advertisement

planetX wrote: »
    So funny how the men here took a thread about women being satisfied, and turned it into why Irish women aren't good enough for them - it's all about them... could that be why Irish women aren't satisfied by any chance:D

I think you might be on to something there holmes

Dudess wrote: »
    Speak for yourself love.

i don't live in ireland....i have a very happy cornish woman....

Anyone who complains about being unfulfilled sexually when they're getting sex needs to examine what role they have too - it's not all down to the other person ffs.

Of course, but in reality that wouldn't be the case for 99 out of a hundred women.

did you do a survey?

the majority of men would say it's the majority of women, not because it's funny because for the most part it is true and i'm not talking about being sexually satisifed i just mean satisifed in general. could be a catholic guilt thing where they have to find something wrong who knows.

but for the most part the generlisation holds ture, this is why it's a generalisation in the first place...

do we really have to go through this every single thread on women?

can we say it's true?

You can say it's true for you. It's a totally subjective thing =/

Speak for yourself love.

i don't live in ireland....i have a very happy cornish woman....
    Thought you were a woman.

But anyway, oh right, so as you can see, it's not true that a woman is never satisfied (you just said woman not Irish woman).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Has anyone here ever participated in one of these surveys?

No. Because they are entirely fictional, designed to sell papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

My experience of Eastern European women suggests that they are generally harder to get into bed than Irish women but they are filthy dirty fúckdogs when you do.

I mean that in a positive way.

forfuxsake wrote: »
    My experience of Eastern European women suggests that they are generally harder to get into bed than Irish women but they are filthy dirty fúckdogs when you do.

they really do know how to enjoy sex don't they

did you do a survey?

the majority of men would say it's the majority of women, not because it's funny because for the most part it is true and i'm not talking about being sexually satisifed i just mean satisifed in general. could be a catholic guilt thing where they have to find something wrong who knows.

but for the most part the generlisation holds ture, this is why it's a generalisation in the first place...

do we really have to go through this every single thread on women?
    The women-hating? I know! My thoughts exactly.

Anyhoo, the 99 per cent figure is too high to be realistic. You might always go for nagging bitches but they're not representative of all women. Maybe re-examine the type of women you go for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

"A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" came about due to this very issue.

If Irish birds were to look after themselves then maybe they would be attractive to the irish men. Completely their fault. But I bet all the irish birds would dispute that.

Some most of those european birds are absolute crackers.

• Advertisement

so you live 80 years, never met a man who found a woman who was satisifed and never met a satisifed woman.

yet, it's unlikley this is the majority?

wow.

hand in fire ouch

hand in fire ouch

hand in fire ouch

sure just keep trying..

and we wonder why the world thinks the irish are stupid.

Well I have no problem getting them :P Yeah you're dead right they really are great it's unreal.

Thought you were a woman.

But anyway, oh right, so as you can see, it's not true that a woman is never satisfied (you just said woman not Irish woman).

i do know a happy, well satisfied irish woman......i am pleased you meet, you.

"A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" came about due to this very issue.

If Irish birds were to look after themselves then maybe they would be attractive to the irish men. Completely their fault. But I bet all the irish birds would dispute that.

Some most of those european birds are absolute crackers.
    This thread isn't about Irish women's attractiveness, but have a go at all of them still. Any opportunity like.

The women-hating? I know! My thoughts exactly.

Anyhoo, the 99 per cent figure is too high to be realistic. You might always go for nagging bitches but they're not representative of all women. Maybe re-examine the type of women you go for.

always with the same boring pedantics

it's a generlisation because in general it's true who cares if it's 85% or 99%

the vast majority it holds through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Babybuff wrote: »

I dont think its that Irish.woman dont know how to enjoy it, its just they appear to be far less liberated when actually getting down.to it than.the eastern European girls...i can.only speak for my own experience of course but from my 'test sample' it appears to be the case.

so you live 80 years, never met a man who found a woman who was satisifed and never met a satisifed woman.

yet, it's unlikley this is the majority?

wow.

hand in fire ouch

hand in fire ouch

hand in fire ouch

sure just keep trying..

and we wonder why the world thinks the irish are stupid.
    Nah "we" don't. What's Irish got to do with it? You're Irish.

Nah "we" don't. What's Irish got to do with it? You're Irish.

Sorry, assume when i say we i meant most except these very unique special people.

basically for all posts i make you can assume the above.

I dont think its that Irish.woman dont know how to enjoy it, its just they appear to be far less liberated when actually getting down.to it than.the eastern European girls...i can.only speak for my own experience of course but from my 'test sample' it appears to be the case.
    oh I agree and not that to me it matters too much (I like tender as much as passionate to be fair) but I think sometimes Irish women are afraid of actually enjoying themselves in the sack. (with the exception of redheads, all the ones I've known have been filthy) I actually laughed out loud at the original post though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

Babybuff wrote: »

A friend of mind said he got two in a bed once a he said it was mind blowing, he said he nearly didn't know wait to do with the two girls!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement