Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women from Ireland are the least satisfied in Europe with their sex life.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Fiona

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    A woman once said to me... "Men need to have sex to have a healthy self-esteem, whereas women need a healthy self-esteem to have sex." Any truth in that ladies?

Kinda. A little bit of confidence in your own ability and a bit of assertiveness in how to get what you want and a little bit of selfishness but a want to please and spoil at the same makes the magic happen in the bedroom dept i think. Thats probably utter bollix but it works for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

To be honest Irish women are so fucking ugly I couldn't careless whether they are satisfied or not. As long as I've had my fun that is all that matters.

To be honest Irish women are so fucking ugly I couldn't careless whether they are satisfied or not. As long as I've had my fun that is all that matters.

Well at least your honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

God you better hope dudess doesn't see this or we'll never hear the end of it. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Do you often sleep with these ugly Irish women?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

hahah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Why do you sleep with women to whom you are not attracted? Weirdo.

Sea Filly wrote: »

Some people have no choice I suppose. Would it be better to pay to sleep with an attractive women, or sleep with an ugly woman for free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

You don't know much about drunk men do you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I blame religion. Self Masturbation was wrong, touching your partner was wrong, oral was wrong, , the only acceptable thing was the missionary, Even putting a tampon up felt dirty, let alone sex.

. I could never let my self go and was reserved until I turned 30 then I let loose, my hubby is having the time of his life now and so am I. Fcuk 11 pm on a Saturday night, 1pm Monday to Friday kids at school, happy days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

A woman once said to me... "Men need to have sex to have a healthy self-esteem, whereas women need a healthy self-esteem to have sex." Any truth in that ladies?

There's some truth in that... At the end of the day, no matter how good the fella, he's not going to take you anywhere without your cooperation. And if you focus on how your boobs wobble rather than on how good it feels, it's not going to be good sex for you.

Switched from sheep to women fairly recently, have you?
    It takes a while to adjust, I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭DonQuay1

ntlbell wrote: »
    Axe Rake wrote: »

we're too busy satsifying all the european women?

Precisely!

And sometimes it certainly appears that women from Ireland are the least satisfied with everything!!

ntlbell wrote: »
    we're too busy satsifying all the european women?
    DonQuay1 wrote: »
    Precisely!

Ah, another one fighting off Czech supermodels, I see. ;)

Also, ntlbell, you DO realise Ireland is in Europe, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,178 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Has anyone thought maybe there's a correlation between the women who have the most sex in Europe being the least satisfied.....

Like Louis CK say's women are not as full on sexually driven like men are. I'd bet for a lot of women worldwide, they'd ideally have sex once or twice a week and be happy with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Speaking of Czech women I've got a particularly nasty one occupying one of my flats at the moment. She's refusing to pay rent and shields herself with her young children and foul language when I send the boys around. She's also rerouting her rent allowance cheque and defrauding the state, We've served eviction and will hopefully have her shifted in the next week.

Speaking of Czech women I've got a particularly nasty one occupying one of my flats at the moment. She's refusing to pay rent and shields herself with her young children and foul language when I send the boys around. She's also rerouting her rent allowance cheque and defrauding the state, We've served eviction and will hopefully have her shifted in the next week.

Well, that's unfortunate, but it's just one woman. I'm not a fan of generalisations about any nation. Wait, maybe you weren't generalising, just venting. Carry on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Well, that's unfortunate, but it's just one woman. I'm not a fan of generalisations about any nation. Wait, maybe you weren't generalising, just venting. Carry on. :)

Oh yes just venting, her nationality is not of importance. Truth be told the Irish over the years have given me the most trouble, and I'm not generalising about them either, or am I? I might be a self loathing Irishman, or maybe just very confused. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

And you're gorgeous are you? If the Irish women are ugly would that not logically suggest to you that the Irish men are also ugly?

Maybe Irish women just have inflated expectations. Irish men can't be that ugly either - otherwise they wouldn't be doing so well with the foreign women. Either that or the foreign women don't place as much emphasis on looks, which is also a good thing!

• Advertisement

Maybe Irish women just have inflated expectations. Irish men can't be that ugly either - otherwise they wouldn't be doing so well with the foreign women. Either that or the foreign women don't place as much emphasis on looks, which is also a good thing!

Since when did good looks = good sex???

Shenshen wrote: »
    Since when did good looks = good sex???

Well could you have good sex with a person you're not attracted to?

I haven't tried, so I cannot honestly answer.
    But I did have ebough bad sex with attractive people to know that the two aren't really connected either.

Come to think of it, the more attractive they thought they were, the worse the sex was usually...

I haven't tried, so I cannot honestly answer.
    But I did have ebough bad sex with attractive people to know that the two aren't really connected either.

Come to think of it, the more attractive they thought they were, the worse the sex was usually...

Well of course been attractive alone doesn't equal to great sex. You could shag a model who just stares at the ceiling. But I'd rather do that than sleep with a girl who was very unattractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Em I think everyone is missing the actual point of the article, even if there is a smidgeon of truth in it, which I sincerely doubt.

Think about it.

Least satisfied but somehow have the most sex? If they were unsatisfied wouldn't they be having less sex? Does not compute!

So anyway my takeaway is that Irish women are insatiable nymphs who wouldn't be satisified by a tag team of rugby players on the go round the clock, and thank god for that.

Doc Ruby wrote: »

Least satisfied but somehow have the most sex? If they were unsatisfied wouldn't they be having less sex? Does not compute!

Maybe its because they're having so much sex that they're bored of it. Therefore it takes a lot more to excite them.

Yes and i have done in the past. The perfect type of person in fact for a ' buddy ' agreement cos then you usually wont find yourself falling for them. Sex is just quite literally sex in that situation. Your using each other to get your kicks plain and simple.

Fiona wrote: »
    Yes and i have done in the past. The perfect type of person in fact for a ' buddy ' agreement cos then you usually wont find yourself falling for them. Sex is just quite literally sex in that situation. Your using each other to get your kicks plain and simple.

So a person needs to be attractive in order to fall in love with them, but not if you just want a ride? Would you like a fat ugly person as a f*ck buddy then?

So a person needs to be attractive in order to fall in love with them, but not if you just want a ride? Would you like a fat ugly person as a f*ck buddy then?

Ever consider the motion that ugly to me might be a skinny bloke? I want a real man in my bed please not a twig!

Ever consider the motion that ugly to me might be a skinny bloke? I want a real man in my bed please not a twig!

Heh, I'm with you on that one, sister :D

There's no bigger turn-off for me than a skinny bloke with hair so short it stands up. Ugh.

That said, looks are definitely a secondary concern, as long as the other one isn't completely repulsive they don't matter at all.

• Advertisement

Heh, I'm with you on that one, sister :D

There's no bigger turn-off for me than a skinny bloke with hair so short it stands up. Ugh.

That said, looks are definitely a secondary concern, as long as the other one isn't completely repulsive they don't matter at all.

If the hair is so short how would it stand up? :confused:

If the hair is so short how would it stand up? :confused:

Er... Because really short hair tends to do that? As opposed to normal length, where it lies down?
    What sort of a question is that?

Er... Because really short hair tends to do that? As opposed to normal length, where it lies down?
    What sort of a question is that?

Well I have very short hair and it doesn't stand up, except maybe in the mornings.:D It seems like a silly thing to fuss over. Is it any wonder women are unsatisfied?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Well not really, if you are not satisfied with your dinner do you stop eating?

Well not really, if you are not satisfied with your dinner do you stop eating?
    Yes really, I wouldn't go back to the same restaurant three times a week for hours and hours on end if I wasn't satisfied. This is more like the restaurant running out of food.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Yes really, I wouldn't go back to the same restaurant three times a week for hours and hours on end if I wasn't satisfied. This is more like the restaurant running out of food.

:D

I was referring to your own home cooked meals. But as I failed to specify that, I only have myself to blame ;)

I was referring to your own home cooked meals. But as I failed to specify that, I only have myself to blame ;)
    I haven't cooked for meself in years, not even after weeks of isolation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Ah, another one fighting off Czech supermodels, I see. ;)

Also, ntlbell, you DO realise Ireland is in Europe, right?
    He's banned. But yeah, saying "precisely" in response to that comment doesn't even make sense - then again, that person isn't a fan of women, wants the world to know it, and therefore sense won't be of concern to him. :)
    So a person needs to be attractive in order to fall in love with them, but not if you just want a ride?
    What's so unusual about that? It's subscribed to by lots of people. Have you not heard of guys just ****ing any woman to get their hole and then dying about it next day?
    Well at least your honest!
    Yes, insults are ok because they're... "honest". :confused:
    You're included in that insult too btw, unless you're not an Irish woman. It's also a lie, seeing as all Irish women aren't ugly.
    God you better hope dudess doesn't see this or we'll never hear the end of it. :pac:
    I know - objecting to insults/lies: oh the humanity!
    Well I have very short hair and it doesn't stand up, except maybe in the mornings.:D It seems like a silly thing to fuss over. Is it any wonder women are unsatisfied?
    They're two people, what's the "women" in the general sense thing about? You do it an awful lot.

Dudess wrote: »

They're two people, what's the "women" in the general sense thing about? You do it an awful lot.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Two people? And the thread is about women in Ireland been unsatisified? Did I say something wrong again?

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    Yes, insults are ok because they're... "honest". :confused:
    You're included in that insult too btw, unless you're not an Irish woman. It's also a lie, seeing as all Irish women aren't ugly.

I don't know him from Adam so he can say whatever he likes about me. It doesn't bother me. He probably has a small cock anyway :D

I wouldn't call myself unsatisfied, though. :D
    Where's the difference between me finding men with short hair unattractive, and all those loud-mouthed internet warriors on here going on about how unattractive chubby girls are?

Where's the difference between me finding men with short hair unattractive, and all those loud-mouthed internet warriors on here going on about how unattractive chubby girls are?

Men with short hair aren't as used to being insulted, and take it harder.

:(:(:(:(:(

Well I suppose there is no difference.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

No I believe Irish men have inflated egos!
    why is negativity relating to the way someone looks continuely Directed towards women. yes I'll agree irish people in general are not a beautiful race but thankfully there's more to humans than their mere physical appearance.
    attraction is very important but don't tell me Irish women are unattractive and on the other hand how well e.European women like Irish men, I've a slight feeling it has nothing to do with the way Irish men look

blacklilly wrote: »
    why is negativity relating to the way someone looks continuely Directed towards women. yes I'll agree irish people in general are not a beautiful race but thankfully there's more to humans than their mere physical appearance.
    attraction is very important but don't tell me Irish women are unattractive and on the other hand how well e.European women like Irish men, I've a slight feeling it has nothing to do with the way Irish men look

I never said Irish women are unattractive, just that they have high expectations (or at least a lot of them anyway.) Yes I would agree that foreign women are not picking Irish men because of their looks, which as I said is a good thing. They obviously like a nice guy with a good personality, seen as how Irish men apparently haven't been blessed in the looks department.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

My E.European missus and her friends tell me that there is a wide disparity in attractiveness among Irish men and women, in favour of Irish men. The biggest issue is weight. Generally Irish men are quite active and therefore slim, athletic with decent muscle tone. Irish women are not.

I agree that E.European women are attracted by more than how Irish men look. Often E.European men are very socially and sexually conservative, many Polish and Czech girls I know use the word 'boring'. Also there might be a financial aspect, that women are subconsciously attracted to someone who can provide for their offspring or consciously seeking material comforts.All part of human nature.

I never said Irish women are unattractive, just that they have high expectations (or at least a lot of them anyway.) Yes I would agree that foreign women are not picking Irish men because of their looks, which as I said is a good thing. They obviously like a nice guy with a good personality, seen as how Irish men apparently haven't been blessed in the looks department.

In fairness, these are generalisations just as false as all those made about Irish women on here.

I don't think Irish men generally have inflated egos: some do and some don't, but I'd say, out of the men I know, most don't.
    I think the number of threads here featuring male posters who appear to have confidence issues, especially pertaining to women, suggests that though this lack of confidence/understanding might sometimes manifest itself as bluster, we're not an egotistical lot, by and large.

Similarly, I don't think Irish men in general are not so good looking. There might be a higher proportion of men in other countries on the continent who have a type of look generally favoured by a number of Irish women, but it can't be said other nationalities are noticeably better looking, and with a sizeable number of better-looking men.
    You can still see plenty of good-looking Irish men just walking down the street, and in the last few years there has been an apparent increase in the number of men looking after themselves and exercising regularly, and making a little effort in terms of their appearance.
    It's ridiculous to say that in general we haven't been blessed with good looks. A lot of people have been.

I think people, particularly men, going by the number of threads about women we have, should stop thinking so much about the opposite sex and what they want/think.
    Just get out there and interact with them normally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Far too much obsession with and analysis of how races of people look - kinda pathetic tbh. What about eh... just the individual? God forbid!

Plus I'm not seeing this mass female fatness epidemic in Ireland - but whatever makes some people feel better. Over the last few days I've noticed lots of gorgeous, fun Irish people in Dublin and Cork, male and female. And as said, people are looking after themselves better. I think it's amusing too the way any suggestion that those who go out of their way to be really disparaging to the opposite sex here must be bitter and projecting about bad experiences is met with such hostility and defensiveness. It's OBVIOUSLY the case - what's so unreasonable about coming to such a logical conclusion? :confused:

The insults and self loathing really need to stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

if you compare our tracksuit wearing,takeaway loving girls here with there counterparts on the continent then its us men who got the bum deal

fran17 wrote: »
    if you compare our tracksuit wearing,takeaway loving girls here with there counterparts on the continent then its us men who got the bum deal

Why would you compare the worst examples of women, like that?

Why not compare the average Irish woman with the average woman from another country?

Also, have you spent long on the continent?

• Advertisement
Advertisement