Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women from Ireland are the least satisfied in Europe with their sex life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Hence why I go for the foreign women. They're good looking, but they're more humble about it.

I honestly never noticed the difference. Some are humble but some are complete bitches, just like Irish women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yes but my god don't they just know it!
    As does anyone of any nationality who looks good. Jesus you just won't give up picking faults...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Yes but my god don't they just know it!

I wasn't going to get involved in this thread but I'm just going to throw this out there....

I am friends with some VERY good looking girls (early/mid 30's) and they are some of the nicest, intelligent, funny successful people you would ever meet. Some are married, most are single.
    We get together as a gang a few times a year to catch up and basically have a "girly" night with a few drinks and a laugh.

I don't know what has happened over the last few years but we now have to be careful about where we go on the night out.

Why, you may ask?
    I'll tell you.

I say this as the munter of the group but when 7 or 8 good looking girls go out together you are always going to get a bit of banter with the lads, that's a given and to be fair, part of the craic. We have always chatted(even the married girls) with any lad who comes over and is respectful and means no harm, never been snobby(turning the back thing etc).
    In recent times though when we are out enjoying ourselves, minding our own business and have been in certain "venues" in Dublin we have taken some serious "s*it". And I mean torrents of abuse.
    Why?
    For some reason every guy now thinks they can say and do whatever they want and if we are not interested we are "stuck up our own arses" "cnuts" you name it. We have had drinks throw at us because one of the girls politely declined the offer of performing fellatio on a man about 15 years older than her down a lane.
    Some of what I have read on this thread makes me wonder, have we met some boardsies??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

mishkalucy wrote: »
    We have had drinks throw at us because one of the girls politely declined the offer of performing fellatio on a man about 15 years older than her down a lane.
    Some of what I have read on this thread makes me wonder, have we met some boardsies??????

Hello again :D, ah no shocking stuff really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Wibbs wrote: »
    Maybe, or maybe you're getting the more unguarded opinions rarely expressed in public? Or at least that might be some of it too. When political(and other polls) are run here they follow very closely the wider outcomes. TBH I'd trust an opinion poll on Boards, ahead of the usual opinion pollsters.

Lisbon 2 was pretty close but the General Election one, not great, under estimated FG and FF significantly if I recall correctly. I don't really pay much heed to boards polls otherwise so maybe on social issues and this burning issue they are right! :D

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I don't know if it was mentioned and I'm not going through the thread to find it, but this survey seems to have a sample size of 1000 females throughout Europe. That's a pretty low number and any result is pretty much **** even if it might be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

K-9 wrote: »
    Lisbon 2 was pretty close but the General Election one, not great, under estimated FG and FF significantly if I recall correctly. I don't really pay much heed to boards polls otherwise so maybe on social issues and this burning issue they are right! :D
    God fcuking help us K :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Hello again :D, ah no shocking stuff really.

Are you about 18 stone,5ft 4, about 50, wearing a shirt that has been worn several times on nights out and hasn't been washed that stinks of BO and slightly balding?

If so, how the hell have you been?

You owe for dry cleaning btw

Domo230 wrote: »
    What were you doing with your battered mars bar down that alley :eek:
    Experimenting ;)
    Are you about 18 stone,5ft 4, about 50, wearing a shirt that has been worn several times on nights out and hasn't been washed that stinks of BO and slightly balding?

If so, how the hell have you been?

You owe for dry cleaning btw

I'm 17 and a half stone I'll have you know :D

Experimenting ;)

I'm 17 and a half stone I'll have you know :D

And that was the worst that you took from that???

Not the stinky shirt?

;)

• Advertisement

Varied wrote: »
    I honestly never noticed the difference. Some are humble but some are complete bitches, just like Irish women.

You must have met my girls:D

Not the bitches part

And that was the worst that you took from that???

Not the stinky shirt?

;)

There isn't much I can do about the shirt, sweat tends to get trapped under my moobs :o

There isn't much I can do about the shirt, sweat tends to get trapped under my moobs :o

Washing the offending garment and talc;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

No...that's what Irish women look like. Munters the lot of us.

Irish men are now so much better looking than their female counterparts, they've now had to go abroad to find women worthy of their handsome, chiselled Irish features.

It's a wonder my fella settled for me at all, God love him. :(

That might just be the sexiest thing I've ever read on Boards :eek:

Hubba hubba......

No...that's what Irish women look like. Munters the lot of us.

Irish men are now so much better looking than their female counterparts, they've now had to go abroad to find women worthy of their handsome, chiselled Irish features.

It's a wonder my fella settled for me at all, God love him. :(

I swear it is unreal the amount of men out on a Saturday night who wear the same shirt that they wore, sweated, spilled drink on on the Friday night.

I mean its not looking for George Clooney to want a man in a clean shirt:p

That might just be the sexiest thing I've ever read on Boards :eek:

Hubba hubba......

Thank you :o

I say this as the munter of the group

Bull****.

And what's wrong with a person knowing they look well? Why should they be "humble" about it? Knowing you look well isn't the same as being full of yourself. But apparently any Irish girl who looks well is full of herself... :confused:

I swear it is unreal the amount of men out on a Saturday night who wear the same shirt that they wore, sweated, spilled drink on on the Friday night.

Usually the overpowering smell of Lynx will help with that problem :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Wait, Irish women are having sex!?! Honestly, I thought the fact that they could go around shopping wearing designer shades and sticking their nose in the air would have satisfied them enough. My eyes have been opened.

Dudess wrote: »
    And what's wrong with a person knowing they look well? Why should they be "humble" about it? Knowing you look well isn't the same as being full of yourself. But apparently any Irish girl who looks well is full of herself... :confused:

I agree with the part that any Irish girl who looks good is full of herself part, but as to the humble bit, I don't get your meaning.

Being considered good looking by society is simply a chance. Genetics if you will.
    You had no hand or part in it and therefore can take no credit for it. That, for my two cents is what I feel about good looking people.

Ladies, you criticise generalising, yet you are doing it yourselves.

Aww Jebus that makes things worse..........

Sweat and "Lynx Africa"??

Yum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Yiz are all looking well.

guitarzero wrote: »
    Wait, Irish women are having sex!?! Honestly, I thought the fact that they could go around shopping wearing designer shades and sticking their nose in the air would have satisfied them enough. My eyes have been opened.
    Wow, they're the only Irish women you know? South county Dublin right?

Ah I'm just taking the p!ss, though. I'd never actually denegrate the entire male population of Ireland based on their looks. I've met quite a few very sexy Irish men in my time.....

By looking for a man who doesn't stink and gets abusive when his vulgar advances are reproached???

Yeh we are aiming WAY to high for the likes of us:rolleyes:

Dudess wrote: »

I agree with the part that any Irish girl who looks good is full of herself part, but as to the humble bit, I don't get your meaning.

Being considered good looking by society is simply a chance. Genetics if you will.
    You had no hand or part in it and therefore can take no credit for it. That, for my two cents is what I feel about good looking people.
    Davey said in response to someone saying they see a lot of great looking Irish women lately that "they know it" - meaning they're full of themselves, a statement implying any woman here who's good looking is up her arse about it, which is obviously not true. And just because a person knows they're good looking doesn't mean they're not humble about it.

• Advertisement

I don't know, maybe I had one drink too many but is there a man code here in AH that nobody filled me in on? I can't remember the last time I met one of these stuck up Irish wimmens. Fantastic bunch of girls altogether :o

By looking for a man who doesn't stink and gets abusive when his vulgar advances are reproached???

Yeh we are aiming WAY to high for the likes of us:rolleyes:

No.

I am just saying, we aren't all like that.

I can't complain.

If they're so unsatisfied, why not voice it to their partner..

No.

I am just saying, we aren't all like that.

Never said you were:)

but having read through the whole thread, Irish women are portrayed as Fat, ugly, stupid blah blah blah and I was responding by saying that when a group of good looking Irish girls are out they get abused to the hilt.

I'm going to the bar.

Double standard anyone??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

If Irish men were surveyed the percentage would be away higher!!

Whose fault is that?

gammygils wrote: »

Whose fault is that?

?

• Advertisement

Never said you were:)

but having read through the whole thread, Irish women are portrayed as Fat, ugly, stupid blah blah blah and I was responding by saying that when a group of good looking Irish girls are out they get abused to the hilt.

I'm going to the bar.

Double standard anyone??

Honestly, I have been out in Dublin for the last few days, I've seen nothing but amazing looking Irish women.

I just think that us lads are playing catch up in the looks department. I plan on going to the gym anyway. :D

Honestly, I have been out in Dublin for the last few days, I've seen nothing but amazing looking Irish women.

I just think that us lads are playing catch up in the looks department. I plan on going to the gym anyway. :D

Did you read the thread?

Eastern European women : Hot

Irish women : Ugly

Good looking Irish Women : Cnuts

Damned if you do...............

Did you read the thread?

Eastern European women : Hot

Irish women : Ugly

Good looking Irish Women : Cnuts

Damned if you do...............

You should take it with a pinch of salt.

I love Irish girls, used to be the biggest cynic of them, but honestly I would choose an Irish girl over anyone.

You should take it with a pinch of salt.

I love Irish girls, used to be the biggest cynic of them, but honestly I would choose an Irish girl over anyone.

Are you the one in the shirt????????????????? ;)

Are you the one in the shirt????????????????? ;)

Nope, I am actually a bit OCD about cleanliness so:P

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Whose fault is that?

I don't know, but I've a funny feeling the answer begins with "Irish" and ends in "women."
    Yiz are all looking well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

I think they ALL have lovely bottoms

I don't know, maybe I had one drink too many but is there a man code here in AH that nobody filled me in on? I can't remember the last time I met one of these stuck up Irish wimmens. Fantastic bunch of girls altogether :o

Eh hello, I gave you wimmens a compliment, where's my sex? PM :pac:

Eh hello, I gave you wimmens a compliment, where's my sex? PM :pac:

It's that that kicks you in your own nuts:D

I don't know, but I've a funny feeling the answer begins with "Irish" and ends in "women."

Oho! Yer right there Ted !

Honestly, why spend your time giving out on boards, just go talk to an Irish girl.

Irish women are the most useless in the sack.

They just lie there

They just lie there

Not true of all, maybe some, but defo not all.

They just lie there

Maybe they are just bored with what you are doing

"That ceiling could do with a lick of paint............"

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

D'ope is right!

My wan is never satisfied - no matter what I give her.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement