Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women from Ireland are the least satisfied in Europe with their sex life.

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Godsentme wrote: »
    D'ope is right!

My wan is never satisfied - no matter what I give her.:rolleyes:

Flowers for no reason??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

mishkalucy wrote: »
    Maybe they are just bored with what you are doing

"That ceiling could do with a lick of paint............"
    My point exactly!!

While they're just lying there!!

It Takes Two!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

gammygils wrote: »
    My point exactly!!

While they're just lying there!!

It Takes Two!!!

You have just made my point.

What you are doing is not all that good.

We can be doing cartwheels but if you get a "jackrabbit" just pray it ends quickly

Godsentme wrote: »
    D'ope is right!

My wan is never satisfied - no matter what I give her.:rolleyes:
    Count yourself lucky mate. I practically have to beg my wan!

I am the 'never satisfied' :mad:

You have just made my point.

What you are doing is not all that good.

We can be doing cartwheels but if you get a "jackrabbit" just pray it ends quickly
    What about what you are doing?

Exactly. Nothing!

Just lying there !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

What about what you are doing?

Exactly. Nothing!

Just lying there !

But what if you're not giving them a reason to get interested?

For example: when you're having sex with "your wan," do you feel you're attentive to her desires as well as being interested in pleasing yourself?

If a woman doesn't seem interested in sex, why automatically blame her?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

For example: when you're having sex with "your wan," do you feel you're attentive to her desires as well as being interested in pleasing yourself?

Sorry - I'm a little tired, I wasn't talking about sex with my wan. Money, cars, clothes holidays and stuff. No, the sex is excellent...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

This is the problem right here. What is he "doing to get her interested"?!? She's in bed with the guy, she should already be interested ! Is he meant to put on.a seductive mating display by fanning out his brightly coloured tail feathers?
    And attentively to her needs? Ehh is.there no onus on.her to be attentive to his needs? If guys just lay there when not interested there wouldnt be any sex going on at all because apparently initiating things and keeping it interesting is not the womans job.
    All of us are responsible for our own pleasure, its no one else's job to 'give' you an orgasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

I'm very satisfied with the quality of the ride I get from Irish wimmens. Suuuuure when I mount them first they haven't really got a clue what's going on but I'm a good teacher and the wimmens are quick learners ;)

Great. But are they satisfied with the quality of your ride? :p

Resisted a Mars Bars joke at your expense. I am officially mature.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Ms.M

Irish women are the most useless in the sack.

They just lie there

They do not.
    Not when they're sober.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

This is the problem right here. What is he "doing to get her interested"?!? She's in bed with the guy, she should already be interested ! Is he meant to put on.a seductive mating display by fanning out his brightly coloured tail feathers?
    And attentively to her needs? Ehh is.there no onus on.her to be attentive to his needs? If guys just lay there when not interested there wouldnt be any sex going on at all because apparently initiating things and keeping it interesting is not the womans job.
    All of us are responsible for our own pleasure, its no one else's job to 'give' you an orgasm

I'm in two minds about this post. You're right I think in the sense that it takes the two people involved to make the magic happen, that it shouldn't fall to just one person to seduce/take the initiative.

But shouldn't you want to "give" your partner pleasure? As a woman sometimes I need the oven preheated, excuse the expression, sometimes I need a little more work than he does to be ready. According to you I should take responsibility for that myself. What does that mean? That I should preheat my own oven without his involvement? Unless we have a mutual self foreplay thing going on that sounds rather boring to me.

If my boyf just lay back, prone, with his hands behind his head and declared that my pleasure was my own responsibility I think I'd swiftly lose my lady horn.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Dudess wrote: »
    And what's wrong with a person knowing they look well? Why should they be "humble" about it? Knowing you look well isn't the same as being full of yourself. But apparently any Irish girl who looks well is full of herself... :confused:

I agree with the part that any Irish girl who looks good is full of herself part, but as to the humble bit, I don't get your meaning.

Being considered good looking by society is simply a chance. Genetics if you will.
    You had no hand or part in it and therefore can take no credit for it. That, for my two cents is what I feel about good looking people.

I think you can apply that reasoning to most areas. Can you really take credit for intelligence, will power, talents, willingness to work hard etc. it's really just luck whether we end up with these traits. I think when you accept this it can give you great confidence, you neither take credit for achievements nor blame yourself for failures. Its all just part of the journey you are on, you accept yourself regardless of what happens in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Jaxxy wrote: »
    lady horn.
    O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Doc Ruby wrote: »
    O_o

Or moisty wide-on, if you would prefer. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mr Muscles

What if you're an Irish woman who looks like a foreigner ? I was once told to go back to my own country , by a baldy middle aged bomber jacket wearing cyclist .

• Advertisement

It takes two to tango in terms of titillation, but if someone's consistently having the same issue with a number of different women, then surely he has to wonder if he, as the common factor in each encounter, might be at least partially responsible.

A woman might be very interested in a guy initially, but if he's not good at foreplay or not even attempting it at all, for example, she might lose interest very quickly and just lie there.
    They might be raring to go at the start, but, to take another example, if he seems to be only interested in getting his jollies, then a woman would probably lose interest very quickly.

I don't think it's solely up to oneself to give oneself an organism: it's a combination of both (or more) individual's efforts. I'm not putting the onus on just the man giving the woman what she wants: both should be trying to do so.
    You have to give as good as you get, definitely, and there's nothing wrong with expecting the other person to satisfy your needs, but you have to continue to give the other person a reason to be interested in doing so.
    I've found that with most women, regardless of nationality, when it's a two-way street, both enjoy it more. Personally, I've never been with anyone who just lay there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Dudess wrote: »
    And what's wrong with a person knowing they look well? Why should they be "humble" about it? Knowing you look well isn't the same as being full of yourself. But apparently any Irish girl who looks well is full of herself... :confused:

There’s nothing wrong with knowing you look good. I think Irish women in general look great when they’re out. They dress very well and seem to be making more of an effort these days to stay in shape. That may or may not have something to do with the competition from foreign women in recent years. It’s more about the attitude though.

From my experience, the good looking foreign women are generally more down to earth and are more willing to give the average man the time of day. You don’t get that, ‘get out of my face, you’re not even in my league’ sort of attitude. Of course not all Irish women are like that - actually it seems to be the younger women mostly.

Before I started going out with foreign women, the idea of dating a stunning looking blonde just seemed like a fantasy. Not that there aren’t any stunning looking Irish blondes, but usually the personality didn’t match or they were just way out of my league. That’s just my experience though. I’m only one man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

It takes two to tango in terms of titillation, but if someone's consistently having the same issue with a number of different women, then surely he has to wonder if he, as the common factor in each encounter, might be at least partially responsible.

A woman might be very interested in a guy initially, but if he's not good at foreplay or not even attempting it at all, for example, she might lose interest very quickly and just lie there.
    They might be raring to go at the start, but, to take another example, if he seems to be only interested in getting his jollies, then a woman would probably lose interest very quickly.

I don't think it's solely up to oneself to give oneself an organism: it's a combination of both (or more) individual's efforts. I'm not putting the onus on just the man giving the woman what she wants: both should be trying to do so.
    You have to give as good as you get, definitely, and there's nothing wrong with expecting the other person to satisfy your needs, but you have to continue to give the other person a reason to be interested in doing so.
    I've found that with most women, regardless of nationality, when it's a two-way street, both enjoy it more. Personally, I've never been with anyone who just lay there.

You didn't have to labour through entire paragraphs just to let us know you are a wiz in the sack.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    Great. But are they satisfied with the quality of your ride? :p

Resisted a Mars Bars joke at your expense. I am officially mature.

Screw mature, I want mars bar jokes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I find it absolutely amazing that a thread about women being dissatisfied about their sex life is turned completely against them. This is about men not satisfying women sexually, not about their attractiveness. I find the article itself highly dubious and I am sure that there are plenty of women who are satisfied with their sex lives. I know I am but then again I'm with a woman ;) I think that the blame lies with both sexes, women need to voice their problems if they want this to change and they also need to be more open minded. However Irish men also need to make more of an effort, being bi-sexual I have been with both men and women and have found that men are not so inclined to give oral sex. These are generalisations.

• Advertisement

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    You didn't have to labour through entire paragraphs just to let us know you are a wiz in the sack.:p

Well, I didn't just want to come out and say it directly :pac:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

This thread is hilarious! No wonder Irish women are sick of their country men and favour foreigners. Maybe it's because we don't hang around in pubs all day and make excuses. I've got a hot Irish girl who never complains ;)

Medusa22 wrote: »
    I think that the blame lies with both sexes, women need to voice their problems if they want this to change and they also need to be more open minded.

I think women should keep quiet and stop trying to make us amazing Irish lads look bad in front the French & Germans. :pac: Jealous the lot of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

This thread is hilarious! No wonder Irish women are sick of their country men and favour foreigners. Maybe it's because we don't hang around in pubs all day and make excuses. I've got a hot Irish girl who never complains ;)
    Well ****in bualadh bos to you and your boring generalisations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

The dissatisfaction that Irish women feel in the sex department could be due to - in addition, of course, to the fact that many of the best of us Irishmen spend most of the time abroad delighting foreign women - the way in which increasingly many of our once comely cailins nowadays let themselves go and proceed from puppy fat to just plain old lardy fat. That, coupled with the awesome number of beer bellies one sees in Ireland, makes for a lot of mediocre sex.;)

As someone once explained to me, the definition of frustration is two big bellies and a short prick.:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

What?!

Anyhoo, I kinda agree people have some degree of responsibility for how sexually satisfied they are - you gotta get to know yourself really well first in order to know what gets you off with a partner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

It's probably because lots of Irish men won't give the girls oral pleasure ;)

EH WHAT

I pride my self on chewing the cud for a good 5 hrs if let! I usually have to be dragged up by the hair! - Men of Ireland - get your head into it - it's just like chicken!

ardinn wrote: »
    EH WHAT

I pride my self on chewing the cud for a good 5 hrs if let! I usually have to be dragged up by the hair! - Men of Ireland - get your head into it - it's just like chicken!

I would've preferred blue cheese over what I was faced with in my last two sexual encounters :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Jaxxy wrote: »

If my boyf just lay back, prone, with his hands behind his head and declared that my pleasure was my own responsibility I think I'd swiftly lose my lady horn.
    But thats the thing, you would be shocked and saddened by the amount of woman who do this. Thankfully I've found a gf who is very active and frankly mindblowing but quite a few previous encounters I've had involved the sack of spuds position from the lady. And any sexually active guy you talk to will have had several of these episodes, its not an isolated incident. And it all comes back to the notion that its a mans job to chase, seduce, bed and then give pleasure to a woman and it is particularly prevalent on this island and I would deduce that this goes a long way to explain Irish womans dissatisfaction with their sex lives.
    Maybe all Irish men (except me!) are crap in bed, I dont know but it certainly takes two to tango and if Irish woman arent happy they should certainly get their own act together before blaming the menfolk.
    Maybe its womens mags, satc and the like telling woman that if they arent having multiple orgasms four times a day and getting head in Woodies DIY that their sex life is broken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

quite a few previous encounters I've had involved the sack of spuds position from the lady. And it all comes back to the notion that its a mans job to chase, seduce, bed and then give pleasure to a woman.

Maybe its womens mags, satc and the like telling woman that if they arent having multiple orgasms four times a day and getting head in Woodies DIY that their sex life is broken.

What a brilliant post. The sack of spuds position :pac: That's priceless. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

Axe Rake wrote: »
    Men of Ireland, what do you say? :pac:

Advertisement