Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Triail

• 13-05-2012 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Anyone have any ideas of what kind of essays to learn?
    I'm completely at a loss here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭_pure_mule_

Im going with a general theme essay and key words for all all of the characters and maybe techniques used throughout the drama. Learn all about the sochai and you should be grand!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭AllyMcFearless

We were given notes on the characters and the way society was during the novel. Lots about the influence of the Catholic Church etc. I have great notes, if you're really stuck I can stick them up or email them!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭grantyrs10

Saol an mháthair shingil sa tsochaí ag an am sin i gcomparáid le lá atá inniu ann.
    Príomhthéama an scéil - fimíneachas,easpa críostaíochta srl
    Cé air a bhfuil an locht sa dráma seo ?
    An tionchar a bhí ag an eaglas chaitliceach in éirinn ag an am
    Déan trácht gairid ar an tionchar a ghlac na fir sa dráma.
    Cad iad na teicníochta drámaíochta in úsáid ag Mairéad Ní Ghráda, tabhair neart fianaise le do fhreagra.
    Cad iad na príomhrialacha a bhris Máire Ní Chathasaigh sa dráma?, cuir an freagair seo le chéile i dtaca leis an trácht a dhéantar orthu.
    :D:D:D

Advertisement