Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Branch IBAN

Options
  • 13-05-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi Guys,

I have an issue with the IBAN used for my account, my account was set up initially in UCD which later merged with Montrose, the sort code didn't change however and my job doesn't accept that the IBAN number uses the sort code for Montrose and not the non existant UCD one.
    Has this been raised previously or should I just move branch / bank?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,369 ✭✭✭Tow

I have an issue with the IBAN used for my account, my account was set up initially in UCD which later merged with Montrose, the sort code didn't change however and my job doesn't accept that the IBAN number uses the sort code for Montrose and not the non existant UCD one.

This is a known issue with accounts moved from UCD to Montrose. Your 'work' (public sector?) will just have to accept it, maybe show the account details on the top a statement as proof...

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi wandering monk,

Thank you very much for your question.

One way to resolve this is to get your employer to only hold one sort code on file for you. So if they only held the one that is quoted on your iban which is Montrose, it will work with your account number as the UCD branch was merged with Montrose. If this is not possible, please pm me your name and contact number and I will see if we can get this resolved for you.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement