Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats Saggart like to Live?

Options
  • 13-05-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

hey all,

Myself and the other half are looking to move soon. Basically somewhere round naas and Dublin. I'll be working in Blackrock and the OH works in Carlow so somewhere halfway would be great.

So that got us looking at both Sallins and Naas, but Saggart also seems to have nice places to rent. Any feedback on the area would be great - general info, areas to avoid etc.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭zidewayz

I'm living in Rathcoole nearby for the last year and a half. Saggart is a nice village. Undergoing a bit of a transformation over the last years with new apartments and developements.

Pros: Luas, Citywest Hotel and Shopping centre, Dunnes in the village, The Anvil Resturaunt, Avoca nearby. Right on the country side if ya like that sort of thing. Great for walking the dog up the hills.

Cons: Pub/Nightlife scene might not be the best but there are four pubs in nearby Rathcoole. Bus services aint the best to dublin. Will be a bit of a commute to Blackrock with traffic at newlands cross heavy inbound on morns and outbound on eves.

Advertisement