Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whatsup with the young ones these days?

• 13-05-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Have any of these 12-18 yr old girls got mas or das, cos after driving past tamangos(portmarnock) yesterday, it seems like these kids get away with dressing like brazzers. bleedin disgraceful if ya ask me...ive seen it in blanch,finglas,coolock etc. aswell

so question is, has any boardsies got kids that age....and do yez let them go to these youth discos dressed like tramps?

if i was a parent id ground me kid till they were 25 if they kept dressing like a brazzer...bloody disgrace!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

I have no idea what language you're speaking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

What do you expect from a place with a name like Tomangos? Sounds like a titty bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

"These days"? I dressed like a hooker 20 years ago when going to discos too - just wore modest-looking clothes when leaving the house, then changed into hewer gear at my friend's place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Bleedin' disgrace so it is Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

Dudess wrote: »
    "These days"? I dressed like a hooker 20 years ago when going to discos too - just wore modest-looking clothes when leaving the house, then changed into hewer gear at my friend's place.

****in hooooour!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

An adult complaining about teenagers dressing inappropriately?

This has never happened before, and I for one, am intrigued.

An adult complaining about teenagers dressing inappropriately?

This has never happened before, and I for one, am intrigued.

Pedo bear..........is that you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

In fairness I dressed like a brazzer at that age too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I saw some ankles the other day, discraceful, nearly crashed the car

Babybuff wrote: »
    I have no idea what language you're speaking

sorry for not saying ''like'' after ever sentence like every culchie out there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I bet the OP is 28 or something, yet he whines like a 75 year old bachelor. Like I said, feeling old is the new cool.

jimpump wrote: »

D4 teenagers are culchies?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭spirit_77

brazzer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

in my day we had socks up to our thighs and jumpers down to our ankles :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

The OP is just raging he will never get the chance to pump his jim into any of these "brazzers".

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Stop looking at kids, alright?

D4 teenagers are culchies?

na, they're american wannabees....awh, dont get me me started

IM0 wrote: »
    in my day we had socks up to our thighs and jumpers down to our ankles :mad:

thats how it should be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Cassidy28

Pakistan maybe ?:confused:

Stop looking at kids, alright?

but they're so sexy!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Have any of these 12-18 yr old girls got mas or das, cos after driving past tamangos(portmarnock) yesterday, it seems like these kids get away with dressing like brazzers. bleedin disgraceful if ya ask me...ive seen it in blanch,finglas,coolock etc. aswell

so question is, has any boardsies got kids that age....and do yez let them go to these youth discos dressed like tramps?

if i was a parent id ground me kid till they were 25 if they kept dressing like a brazzer...bloody disgrace!

Give Adrian Kennedy a call, they love this sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

you know the deal OP, Pics or gtfo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Confab wrote: »
    I bet the OP is 28 or something, yet he whines like a 75 year old bachelor. Like I said, feeling old is the new cool.

What sort of shyte is that in fairness??
    "Feeling old is the new cool" :confused:
    That's like those stupid magazines saying "white is the new black", or ads for dvds or tv's say "staying in is the new going out".
    Does nobody realise how utterly stupid any of that sounds???

I'm 27 and I think the teenagers look like little pimps and hos, even though a little over 10 years ago I was just the same.

thats how it should be

and a bear trap hanging over our fannnies

spirit_77 wrote: »
    brazzer?

ya dont know what a brazzer is?

i think its past your bedtime

Whatsup :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Still don't know what you're saying. :confused:

IM0 wrote: »
    and a bear trap hanging over our fannnies

too ****in right!

Fart wrote: »
    Still don't know what you're saying. :confused:

if i shagged a sheep would ya understand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

No, why would you do that?

There's only one way to find out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I didn't think homeless people would be appreciated in discos, the smell must be horrendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

That's like those stupid magazines saying "white is the new black", or ads for dvds or tv's say "staying in is the new going out".

I'm 27 and I think the teenagers look like little pimps and hos, even though a little over 10 years ago I was just the same.

Sounding stupid is the new making sense.

walking into my room to find my almost adult daughter happily snuggled up in my bed with her laptop and the dog snoring beside her after a hearty Sunday feed, you know all is well in the world.

Must like sheep Baa

• Advertisement

too ****in right!

and we were all told some **** about locks and keys and what a master key really is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Sky King wrote: »
    No, why would you do that?

just to show the welsh fella we shag sheep better!!

walking into my room to find my almost adult daughter happily snuggled up in my bed with her laptop and the dog snoring beside her after a hearty Sunday feed, you know all is well in the world.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Snuggled up in YOUR bed......OK....:eek:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Snuggled up in YOUR bed......OK....:eek:
    ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

I dunno they're a different breed alright, but aye its not the clothes thats the problem ..when I was doing my leaving some of the girls who were in first year pop up on the facebook suggestions or friends of friends the odd time, you know the usual facebook stalking well no surprise a hell of a lot of them have "full time mummy and proud xoxox" as their employment. In my five years at that school there was one teen pregnancy now they're popping them out like mad and when I was at that school they were still wearing the clothes and getting up to no good ;) That's what wrong with them feckin Jeremy kyle generation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Ok I'd disagree it's the new cool but it does seem to be the done thing among a number of still pretty young people (early 20s to early 30s) to act as if they're geriatrics. And yeah it is hypocritical to be outraged at kids' behaviour if you were as bad yourself yet turned out fine.

?

you said you were lookin at your daughter in your bed.....

ill say no more ya sicko :D

you said you were lookin at your daughter in your bed.....

ill say no more ya sicko :D
    sorry, I forgot you were retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Borboletinha

I dont think its ''a disgrace'' per se but I think it could be dangerous for very young girls to dress like hookers. They probably do it to impress boys but there are all kinds of bad people in the world. I've seen it loads of times in dublin city center sometimes during the day, 11,12 year old girls wearing what can only be described as a hookers uniform...:eek:

Dudess wrote: »
    Ok I'd disagree it's the new cool but it does seem to be the done thing among a number of still pretty young people (early 20s to early 30s) to act as if they're geriatrics. And yeah it is hypocritical to be outraged at kids' behaviour if you were as bad yourself yet turned out fine.

Hey, i never dressed in a skirt up to be a-hole....so how the hell am i hypocritical?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

sorry, I forgot you were retarded.

Its true what they say..girls are more mature than boys of a similar age ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Hey, i never dressed in a skirt up to be a-hole....

Maybe this is just the sheep sexing culchie in me talking, but I still really don't understand you.

Good thread :rolleyes:

I dont think its ''a disgrace'' per se but I think it could be dangerous for very young girls to dress like hookers. They probably do it to impress boys but there are all kinds of bad people in the world. I've seen it loads of times in dublin city center sometimes during the day, 11,12 year old girls wearing what can only be described as a hookers uniform...:eek:

gosh, ya think? :eek:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement