Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy white trousers...?

Options
  • 13-05-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

im looking to buy a pair of white trousers as im going to an event (sensation white) in Prague this weekend and the dress code is strictly white so im looking to find where i can pick up a pair, im only going to wear them the once so not looking for anything overly expensive cant think of anywhere my self :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Recessionbust

Maybe hire a suit if your only goin to wear it once? Aston formal wear on the quays do pure white an I'm sure many other rental shops do them too.
    Or you could always buy a cheap black pair and bleach them?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Marks and Spencers might have white chinos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

will try marks and spencers in the morning cheers
    a suit would be a bit too formal its a big dance event couple thousand people a white suit would be ruined which is a pitty
    its just a pair a pants im going to throw away after it €20-€25 would be my max

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

H&M have white jeans if that is any use

Advertisement