Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hire Purcase Query

Options
  • 13-05-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I bought a 32" Tv from a shop in town it was initially €9.32 for 39 weeks. For the first 6-7 weeks I paid a 10r a week I then went for a wall bracket and that upped the cost to €12.32 for 39 weeks ( Whole lot tv and bracket works out at €480 over the 39 weeks ) I paid 15 a week every week since. I am now on week 31 out of 39 and have paid a total of 455 euro. I will pay another 15 quid tomorrow which will take my total up to 470 euro which will only leave a 10r to be paid off.

Do you reckon tomorrow might be my last payment as I am 7-8 weeks ahead of my payment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭skinny90

how much is the ticket price of the lot wall bracket plus tv...If there is any issues with paying early it will state that in the conditions in the agreement. I pressume you still have your copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

skinny90 wrote: »
    how much is the ticket price of the lot wall bracket plus tv...If there is any issues with paying early it will state that in the conditions in the agreement. I pressume you still have your copy?

Tv was about €270 and the wall bracket was about €90-€100 not 100% sure. I have a wee booklet with my payment history from each week on it so I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

Advertisement