Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift Grub

Options
  • 13-05-2012 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Anyone selling tickets for Gift Grub this Saturday night or know of anyone???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Deisegirl11

Sent u a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mckeonda

I have two tickets available for gift grub for this friday night in the forum. They are 37.50 each. Will let them go for 70 Euro. Let me know if you are interested. It should be a mighty show! 087-1227407

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

mckeonda wrote: »
    I have two tickets available for gift grub for this friday night in the forum. They are 37.50 each so 75 euro for the two. Let me know if you are interested asap. 087-1227407

Hiya
    Thanks for the reply, only saw this now!!! Im after getting sorted for tickets for the sat night thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

mckeonda wrote: »
    I have two tickets available for gift grub for this friday night in the forum. They are 37.50 each so 75 euro for the two. Let me know if you are interested asap. 087-1227407

I'll give you a tenner :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gizmo1

Friday tickets still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 mckeonda

yup still have them and will sell them for 70 euro. Thanks Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gizmo1

will pm you

Advertisement