Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Could this be pregnancy

• 13-05-2012 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi, about 2 an half weeks ago I went doc and did a test for kidney infection and pregnancy as i wasn't feeling well i was exhausted, peeing alot and felt sick as a dog. both tests came back grand. so then 2 days later I start getting brown discharge and then brown blood and then that night it turned red and lasted about 3-4 days also bad back pain and sore breasts. If that was period I wasn't due till the 3rd and that happened 5 days before hand.

So I was still worried but tried not to think about it but still felt like crap and the back pain eased and breasts weren't sore anymore. Back still a bit sore now and I havent had sex since before all this and still haven't. and still now I have been feeling sick through the day, tired, getting pains in my lower left hand side, clear sticky discharge and peeing alot and alot more at night and feeling very full after a small meal or any type food.
    could these be signs of pregnancy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,875 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

This will be good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

Was really looking forward to that curry:(

edit:very full after a small amount of food.....................FCUKIN SNAP!

sticky discharge my arse,FFS :s

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The best advice we can give is go back to your doctor.
    For legal reasons alone, medical advice cannot be given here.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

If you plan on birthing the spawn of Satan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Nope. nothing to do here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Sounds like a touch of the aids to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Go to a doctor OP!!!

AH response: which hole is the brown sticky discharge coming out of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

First we had the birth, now the conception :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

All I know is this is the wronnnng forum for this question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Sounds like a touch of the aids to me

Good aids or bad aids?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

I'm going to be good and suggest you get this moved by a mod to a different forum, you ain't going to get serious replies here.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

Why are you asking the general opinion of AH? You are just going to get abuse.

And 178 posts...you should know better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭emer_b

pregnancy forum????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

After Hours was definitely the best place to ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

nessy382 wrote: »
    Hi, about 2 an half weeks ago I went doc and did a test for kidney infection and pregnancy as i wasn't feeling well i was exhausted, peeing alot and felt sick as a dog. both tests came back grand. so then 2 days later I start getting brown discharge and then brown blood and then that night it turned red and lasted about 3-4 days also bad back pain and sore breasts. If that was period I wasn't due till the 3rd and that happened 5 days before hand.

So I was still worried but tried not to think about it but still felt like crap and the back pain eased and breasts weren't sore anymore. Back still a bit sore now and I havent had sex since before all this and still haven't. and still now I have been feeling sick through the day, tired, getting pains in my lower left hand side, clear sticky discharge and peeing alot and alot more at night and feeling very full after a small meal or any type food.

Who do you think you are, the Virgin Mary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

nessy382 wrote: »

A bunch of weirdos from AH is not your way to go

GP first thing the morning Sista...and quit your gibba gabba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

best buy yourself a bottle of gin and have a coat hanger handy just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

OP, take it up the ass anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

best buy yourself a bottle of gin and have a coat hanger handy just in case
    And a hot bath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Biggins wrote: »
    The best advice we can give is go back to your doctor.
    For legal reasons alone, medical advice cannot be given here.

^^

There is a pregnancy forum Here, but Boards cannot give medical advice out.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement